Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what really annoys me….she teases us with these half meltdowns and thinly veiled digs but then never hits the rat gurlz climax anymore…it’s just not the same anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She obviously still has the rat girl drama that’s why she has Zero friends
We’ve just not had the pleasure of witnessing it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know someone who was like Sal. Big into drugs, partying, jumping around here there and everywhere never settling. Got super paranoid eventually and found God in a huge way - now he tries to “save” us all and he’s deep deep into all sorts of conspiracies and apocalypse doomsday theories.
maybe that will be our new Sal era?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone who was like Sal. Big into drugs, partying, jumping around here there and everywhere never settling. Got super paranoid eventually and found God in a huge way - now he tries to “save” us all and he’s deep deep into all sorts of conspiracies and apocalypse doomsday theories.
I think it’s quite common for the coke heads to suddenly have this epiphany and become spiritual conspiracy theorists… I’d say Sal is definitely on her way to that!

Reactions: 15
she’s already jumped on the conspiracy stuff, apocalypse Sal next then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She PRETENDS to be spiritual. Throws out a few ‘higher vibration’ reels & thinks she’s enlightened & above everyone else. Her arrogance is frankly embarrassing. All this “key to” bollocks is a sham. The only key she has is covered in ❄ & shoved up her nostril. Go parent your kids CONSISTENTLY Sal & then you might learn what the key to life is…being present for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Vals got herself a new sugar daddy .. back at the gym and back on the manic , coke fuelled rants on stories .. who in their right mind would pay to go anywhere near her infested vag 🤢😂

• Haha
So she's lost all muscle tone and wants to build it back "buyyyyt" runs on the treadmill lol

Reactions: 3
Imagine her kids watching the insta stories, making no reference to them, saying how summer was all about "her time" and bleeping off again in 7 weeks 😅😅😅😅😅

She really reminds me of danniella westbrook with the mini meltdowns, holidays, caved in face and no access to kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On that episode of botched she was on, they looked up her nose and said she had a hole…..tried to pass it off about being previous surgery but……we know the truth!….

prob have a face like Daniella “Hollands cheese an onion pie face” Westbrook in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On that episode of botched she was on, they looked up her nose and said she had a hole…..tried to pass it off about being previous surgery but……we know the truth!….

prob have a face like Daniella “Hollands cheese an onion pie face” Westbrook in a few years
You can see on her stories her pupils are like saucers .. she’s clearly coked of her tits 🤦🏼‍♀️ and on a Thursday afternoon.. no mention of the school run considering she’s a full time , single mum 😂

I couldn’t be fucked with Sallie anymore so didn’t even notice she had dissapeared then I saw her new face on my feed earlier is that where she’s been? Learning new photoshop tricks?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t be fucked with Sallie anymore so didn’t even notice she had dissapeared then I saw her new face on my feed earlier is that where she’s been? Learning new photoshop tricks?
She earnt enough from over the summer to upgrade to photoshop pro

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know her accents always weird but what the duck is todays? She’s clearly latched on to an American when she was abroad. She’s not going to tell us about the good things behind the scenes? Is that because there’s nothing good happening behind the scenes and you’ve lost your kids again?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.