Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not our Val related but is there a thread for that annoying bint Imogenation? Just watched a post of her singing (shouting) into her new sprogs face and it’s made my eyes bleed.

Reactions: 1
Sorry not our Val related but is there a thread for that annoying bint Imogenation? Just watched a post of her singing (shouting) into her new sprogs face and it’s made my eyes bleed.

She has a fair few by looks of it 😅

Reactions: 4
Is it bad that whenever someone comments on another thread anything about Dubai but spells it “dubia” that I instantly think of them as the same type of person as Sal?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When will she learn the difference between woman and women 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also she is deffo on her bod in Bali. Sad duck

IMG_9293.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
One million percent she is worse! Her kids are getting older and must be getting more and more aware of how absent she is.
Guaranteed none of their little friends have a mum like her. She probably thinks that’s a cool mom flex right enough!

Looks fun where she is. But fun when you’re child free, or there for a break. No matter how amazing the place is, I couldn’t enjoy a single second knowing I’d abandoned my babies. I can’t even imagine the trauma she is inflicting on those beautiful little girls with her selfish, fucked up existence.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure on previous threads loads of Sals ex rent a friends have outed her over time for stealing or owing them money. It’s funny how when she is the victim of theft it’s the end of the world.
As she is a big believer in karma and so zen these days 🤨 and all that maybe she could reflect on her life choices

Reactions: 10
How long is it now since she’s seen her kids .. any other mother with an ounce of maternal instinct would be posting about missing their kids … where as Sal is you here making it all about her .. Val someone really should have tied your tubes🤢
---
How long is it now since she’s seen her kids .. any other mother with an ounce of maternal instinct would be posting about missing their kids … where as Sal is you here making it all about her .. Val someone really should have tied your tubes🤢
Basically she uses those poor kids as pawns .. sick witch !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.