Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF he’s real.. I bet he’s thinking who the duck is that 🥴
She's such a billy bushitter ain't she😒 imagine the lies she tells her amazing mates in tulum, that she's a resident DJ in London and the paps still chase her for being in BB.

When in reality she's on her Todd in some rough, housing association house with a broken, financed range lending the fat, enabling ma's bus pass to go into town for a buy one get one cocktail in dash with those empty eyed kids in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s too true , she is living a big fat huge lie, in a made up fantasy world ! Tuebrook towers

Reactions: 8
I had a read of thread #1 yesterday… her life hasn’t changed at all since then (2019)

Reactions: 10
Latest story post saying shes had her lips done again today because they were "unhydrated"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to say she looks the same unfiltered and sooooo going looking 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is the point she's making here
I’ve seen her in real life not that long ago in the nail shop by mine and she doesn’t look like that, in either of the split photo. Her side profile is weird, her lips look vile from side on but she did dress nice. She was going on about not liking long nails and she only likes short. I think it was around the time she was planning some holiday or something because she was on the phone to someone saying how amazing it was going to be if they could all wear matching outfits at sunset.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never thought I’d see the day someone says Sal dresses nice 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your kids are in school opposite sides of the city because neither of them live with you full time you daft bint ! We all know you couldn’t give a toss which schools they go to 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Do u not have catchment areas for schools in Liverpool from where u live?
One lives with the dad and the other lives with Salllie's mum who must be at opposite ends of the city hence them going to schools at other ends of the city
Sal defo doesn't have custody of them both, it's prob a one off 2 night stay and she's making a drama out of having to vaguely parent

Reactions: 4
Fancy sitting at the table with ya kid on a school morning waffling on about bleeping retrogrades & full moons 🤦🏻‍♀️ kid will be going into school saying "oh no miss I couldn't do me homework cos Mercury was in retrograde"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One lives with the dad and the other lives with Salllie's mum who must be at opposite ends of the city hence them going to schools at other ends of the city
Sal defo doesn't have custody of them both, it's prob a one off 2 night stay and she's making a drama out of having to vaguely parent
This is what I was thinking. The way she’s going on is as if she’s chosen them to go to opposite sides of Liverpool and she always has to make this journey. No wonder she has no friends where she lives she’s the biggest bullshitter and no1 could put up with those kind of lies all the time 😂

Reactions: 7
Because of retrograde (whatever the duck that is) and making a list she's feeling great.

Shes making a list
Shes checking it twice
Off away soon
To be covered in shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is selling off her (fake) designer items,
She is now a higher being.
(Read skint, I need to raise money)

Screenshot_20231214_200923_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.