Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OMFG tattlers, I’ve just seen Dj Sal in the wild, I’m in Manc airport at this ungodly hour when my other half has just pointed out our Val and said ‘what’s up with her lips over there’! She is fuking rough as chuff, chomping like a camel and sticking out like a sore thum, I can one 100 percent confirm she needs that filter, she should be arrested for false advertising on her prossie websites 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

observerisshe

Chatty Member
She’s such a victim.
I grew up in foster care and raped as an adult female.
Funnily enough I’m not a prostitute. I haven’t given up on my kids. I don’t post to social media like a premenstrual teenager.
I’m a success.
Sal, heal in private and get your kids back. Try and reverse the damage you have caused them because you will have, believe me, every girl needs her mum and you are not a parent by a very long stretch

• Heart
Reactions: 49

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
📚 How to fuck your life up like Val 📚

1. Make sure you take that much coke daily that you act erratic and lose custody of your kids 🔪

2. Make that many enemies in the area you live in that you have to have a new bestie every week and escape the country at any opportunity because you might get glasses again on the eyebrow 🐀

3. Make sure you have done too much irreversible damage to your children that your relationship is terrible with them so you must escape abroad at every opportunity leaving them with your enabler Ma who caused you to run away and work in Ibiza aged 16

4. Be a benefit cheat and have absolutely nothing going for you career wise that you have to let old Arabs jizz in your belly button for a crabstick salad & shower you with genital warts 🦠

5. Occasionally pretend to DJ in a random studio to 31 TikTok viewers which you’ve been given for an hour because you’ve given a blowie to the manager prior

6. Change your hair style more frequently than you change your crusty Gstring and you’ll get a nice frazzled egg head

7. Preach that you are “woke” and a “witch” so that people don’t think your taking drugs still

8. Come up with bizzare business ventures monthly and never mention them again. Black Rabbit, Tulum Clothing, Kids Furniture store, Iris Sunglasses, Miami Real Estate - this ensures everyone knows your a pathological liar

📚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
She’s fumin the warts have been revealed isn’t she….deleted insta…kicked off with her dubia mates. ballet pumps being launched off balconies..ISIS sunglasses being set on fire.

To the devil angel who shared the warts…I salute you solider….doing the devils lords work….may you live a long life and we meet again in rat girl hell heaven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No she was sat in the bar upstairs on her own with a drink, chomping on some food, her lips are on another level of fuked up, she looked wild eyed like a rabid dog about to bite 👄 🤪 we were on our way to the gate otherwise I would have bought a drink and sat next to her 😂😂😂
---
Ps. We’ve just landed and she wasn’t on our flight so hopefully there will be other tattler stories from the airport it was fucking chokka at 5.30 this morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30