Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are savage but what the duck is she on about

Such a crank, the pair of em
She’s an actual headache πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gives me brain strain trying to work out what conspiracy she’s on about this week or why we are all slaves to the government and idiots for working and paying taxes πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I think even stevie wonder knew that russia was gonna go to war with ukraine eventually 😭

god she really thinks shes so clever

Reactions: 7
Her brother worked in bomb disposal and got cancer from IEDs?? Is that what crackanory is saying on her IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who has she pissed off now πŸ™„
Rule number one. Never give in order to receive. Can't imagine expecting anything anytime I've ever gave and I've sacrificed a lot as have many people but you do it with others in mind and that in turn is your reward, the pleasure of giving and making others happy. We all know this as we aren't selfish though

Reactions: 11
Wow I just watched one of her only fans videos (I regret this) and she is full of warts down below on her legs as well and can only say oh yeah

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Give everything I have to my last penny to other people"
Hmm, tell that to the people you've robbed off. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mother of the year again. Maybe she could spend the 6 weeks the kids have off being a mum, but why would she do that when she could be being banged by a load of Turkish or Egyptian old men.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off val ! We all know those kids don’t live with you full time. You don’t even have custody πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Someone needs to send this to the kids dads .. no wonder she’s on private πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I ran straight here when I watched this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no bleeping way is she still pretending to be a full time mummy….she must think her followers are all as tapped as she is! duck off Val go and manifest a bleeping frog to lick πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.