Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @KittyKat1988 for the new title 🥳 A 23andme test is on its way so you can also find out if you are part Scandinavian part bleep 🤣

Can someone do a quick recap plz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorrento - she will look so out of place there.
Everyone is so clean looking (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 6
Shame that she does not think that dumping her kids and screwing around the world is 'unhinged'

Reactions: 7
OMFG tattlers, I’ve just seen Dj Sal in the wild, I’m in Manc airport at this ungodly hour when my other half has just pointed out our Val and said ‘what’s up with her lips over there’! She is fuking rough as chuff, chomping like a camel and sticking out like a sore thum, I can one 100 percent confirm she needs that filter, she should be arrested for false advertising on her prossie websites 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
OMFG tattlers, I’ve just seen Dj Sal in the wild, I’m in Manc airport at this ungodly hour when my other half has just pointed out our Val and said ‘what’s up with her lips over there’! She is fuking rough as chuff, chomping like a camel and sticking out like a sore thum, I can one 100 percent confirm she needs that filter, she should be arrested for false advertising on her prossie websites 😂😂😂
Oh my goddddd!!!! I’m so excited, rattttt gerllllzzzz stories incoming!! Did you see where she was off to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No she was sat in the bar upstairs on her own with a drink, chomping on some food, her lips are on another level of fuked up, she looked wild eyed like a rabid dog about to bite 👄 🤪 we were on our way to the gate otherwise I would have bought a drink and sat next to her 😂😂😂
---
Ps. We’ve just landed and she wasn’t on our flight so hopefully there will be other tattler stories from the airport it was bleeping chokka at 5.30 this morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No business class for Sal then? Thought she would have travelled in style for her ‘gig’ 😂😂

Reactions: 5
My heart actually jumped into my mouth on that last story when I thought we were getting an ARRRRRRRIBBBAAAAAA. Sadly it was just an ARRRRIANNNNAAA YES YES YES. Her accent is bleeping mental! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My heart actually jumped into my mouth on that last story when I thought we were getting an ARRRRRRRIBBBAAAAAA. Sadly it was just an ARRRRIANNNNAAA YES YES YES. Her accent is bleeping mental! 🤣
Just came on to laugh at the same thing. What the duck is that voice 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I feel bad for you! I bet you’ll have nightmares over her eating like a camel. She knocks me sick the way she eats. 😂

Reactions: 5
No she was sat in the bar upstairs on her own with a drink, chomping on some food, her lips are on another level of fuked up, she looked wild eyed like a rabid dog about to bite 👄 🤪 we were on our way to the gate otherwise I would have bought a drink and sat next to her 😂😂😂
---
Ps. We’ve just landed and she wasn’t on our flight so hopefully there will be other tattler stories from the airport it was bleeping chokka at 5.30 this morning
She would have been on that easyjet early morning flight to Naples!
I wish you had more time to get some sneaky pics 😅😅😅 I'd fuckin die to see that slab of fudge in real life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.