Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sallie Axl threads on here first started in 2019… and absolutely NOTHING has changed in her life over that time. Reading through the first couple of threads is like reading through this one. I’ve lost count of the number of “I’m going to stop partying” posts she’s made over the years… she’s deluded. She lies so much - I actually think that the lies are what makes her happy. She says something, believes it, and it comforts her. She makes no moves towards any sort of life goal, and she will still be in exactly the same position when she’s 40, 45, 50, 55… as she is now. Lonely, skint and self absorbed.

Reactions: 21
The Sallie Axl threads on here first started in 2019… and absolutely NOTHING has changed in her life over that time. Reading through the first couple of threads is like reading through this one. I’ve lost count of the number of “I’m going to stop partying” posts she’s made over the years… she’s deluded. She lies so much - I actually think that the lies are what makes her happy. She says something, believes it, and it comforts her. She makes no moves towards any sort of life goal, and she will still be in exactly the same position when she’s 40, 45, 50, 55… as she is now. Lonely, skint and self absorbed.
At this point I also think it’s fair to call her an addict too

Reactions: 10
Jeez Sal, when is the sunglasses 🕶 empire opening up? in this weather EVERYONE will want a pair, if only we could buy them?? Do you think I should inbox her and ask her how much they are???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
According to my Facebook memories she was kicked out of Big brother 10 yrs ago today! I don't name her in the post but describe her as braless and wearing a swimsuit and wondering what her other outfit choices would of been like if she stayed! 🤣 didn't she literally last a day in the house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Londoners- are we ready to rave with our Sal?

Can we wear practically no clothes and a pair of her sunnies please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it's early but....

Sallie Axl #59 - From part time bleep to full time bore 😴 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So obvious she goes to dubai to brass. Notice when they fly them out it’s business class and she gets all her pictures. She doesn’t even post the journey back (she’s probably with the luggage underneath) she just appears like a bad smell outside the quarter eating a £10.95 breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her hair looks so dirty 🤢.. seriously have a bath and wash your hair val 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t follow her anymore - what is she doing?
The high vis get up reminds me of when she was at a picking up rubbish in the street rave thing with a bunch of 17 year olds (please tell me this did happen and it’s not something I dreamt up 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, injury, she makes it sound as if she had a leg amputated. Not just a injury to her wrist after too much w***ing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she look like! Her glasses look broken too
And why she eating fish? Thought she was veggie?! 🤣

Jesus, injury, she makes it sound as if she had a leg amputated. Not just a injury to her wrist after too much w***ing
It wasn’t an injury that’s stopped her going to the gym .. her sugar daddy sacked her off and refused to pay for it lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so full of tit (sorry just discovered TT) her 'privately bought car' that's been seized for outstanding finance (which of course wasn't her outstanding finance) was under fleet insurance... So even for a minute believing any of her horse tit why would she have a Fleet policy on a private vehicle 🤔

So, she's been dropped by whoever owned the rangey for sure ❤ 😂 big client not paying no more for our Sal! Must have been reported the car as stolen judging by the second pic about the inappropriate questions 👀

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.