Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC I come onto this thread every now and then when I’m bored and every time i need a lie down afterwards. It’s like a new hurdle I need to overcome!

Literally reminding me of the woman in IT 2 scurrying around naked in the red heads childhood home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had kids in hope it would make the men she had them with, stay with her. Now they’ve fucked her off, she’s fucked the kids/accessories off 🀑. They are better off without her.

I see that the sunglasses empire is funding her lifestyle. Those Glastonbury sales must have really set her up for life πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯΄

Free Vegas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf is she doing πŸ€ͺ. Those house after parties look absolutely shite and Sal looks like the old housekeeper who comes to clean up after πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈMrs mop
---
Get back to your kids Mrs mop and stop acting like a 17 year old on their first holiday !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also it looks like the luxury travel car she took to the airport was gifted

It looks like one of those Disco Party Buses people hire for hen parties or taking kids to their proms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

It looks like one of those Disco Party Buses people hire for hen parties or taking kids to their proms
Imagine the bleeping crank being dropped off at arrivals at Manchester in a limousine like a celeb ....then scuttling off to Easy Jet check in ....only our Sal πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder when she is taking her daughter's on the RV for their hols?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'd want that seat disinfected after val's scabby arse on the bare leather 😟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.