Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's had a fall out with the Arianna (ayyyyyyy) woman who may be a fixer/pimp. I couldn't sleep last night and fell down the rabbit hole a bit. Apparently she has a concierge business. Is that just a cover up story for big pimpin'???
There is no way on earth she would be ā€œfriendsā€ with Val unless it was a business arrangement

Reactions: 7
What will happen to this forum now she's deleted her IG. I've been ploughing through all the old stories - Khloe...rap battle....flashing in asda and its been quite a wild journey šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What will happen to this forum now she's deleted her IG. I've been ploughing through all the old stories - Khloe...rap battle....flashing in asda and its been quite a wild journey šŸ¤£
Donā€™t worry, she wonā€™t be gone long, she canā€™t live without the attention!

Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s fumin the warts have been revealed isnā€™t sheā€¦.deleted instaā€¦kicked off with her dubia mates. ballet pumps being launched off balconies..ISIS sunglasses being set on fire.

To the devil angel who shared the wartsā€¦I salute you soliderā€¦.doing the devils lords workā€¦.may you live a long life and we meet again in rat girl hell heaven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN....

because who could forget a putrid stench like our Sal's sofa crease fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be bad if sheā€™s deleted insta.. well deactivated it. Sheā€™ll be back once sheā€™s got out of whatever crazy mess sheā€™s in šŸ„“šŸ’€

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s locked in a room while dirty old men takes turns shitting on her and humiliating her, theyā€™ve confiscated her phone till theyā€™ve got their moneys worth, sheā€™ll be back in a day or two shopping round the malls, buying a belt or some other piece of low value designer tat and will be full of ā€˜wow my life is so amazingā€™ yawn!! Sals prozzie days in dubai are well overdue and she knows it, hence why sheā€™s trying to take out all the plastic and be natural, sheā€™s fuking ancient in brass terms, I bet sheā€™s the granny add on that they throw in for all the real dirty awful bastards šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ couldnā€™t happen to a nicer person šŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's quite sad really. There is obviously something in her life or brain that affected the way she is and her lack of good life choices and has affected everything.
I think she occasionally recognises her life is all wrong and has some insight but it's just flickers that don't lead to her doing anything about it as she's so entrenched in it.

Reactions: 16
I really want to know whatā€™s gone down in Dubai šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø apart from her punters Willy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It always happens in Dubai cos she really resents sheā€™s not a boss babe CEO šŸ¤¢ with a sunglasses empire and instead is having to brass.

Reactions: 12
I mean how selfish is she, she's on the cusp of going full rat gerl and she deletes her account so we can't enjoy it. Rude if you ask me šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give it until the weekend, when she's back in the UK, missing the girls and tubrook

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.