Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this
View attachment 2298856
Hahahahahahahahahhahhh
Has she stuck a sticker over her clit???
How have I only seen this now. I'm lying in bed with actual bleeping tears down my face.
Looks like those mini post it notes tab things you stick on pages you want to view on.

Where the duck do these people come from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been getting lip fillers since she was 17 😂😂😂😂 good one she’s nearly 40 lip fillets defo wasn’t a thing when Sal was 17 🙈 think she means 27

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been getting lip fillers since she was 17 😂😂😂😂 good one she’s nearly 40 lip fillets defo wasn’t a thing when Sal was 17 🙈 think she means 27
Well that's illegal for starters lol. I think she looks so much better without the lip fillers?

Reactions: 9
She can’t even manage a baby shower countdown

TWO, ONEehFOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!
Why have they roped one of the local binmen in to hold the balloon? I love our binmen, always shout hello and wave, but I wouldnt invite them in to hold a balloon at a party. Theyre busy men.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
20 years ago aestetics wasn't a thing unless you were a celebrity or high profile. Jodie from Facebook didn't do lips then it was harley street or some posh clinic. She had pure envelope lips on her old pics 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah, there were definitely injectors about twenty years ago, even up here in the grim North West. It was just starting to become a 'thing', nowhere near as commonplace as it is now of course.

Reactions: 4
Has she taken her mum to see a fake take that? Could she not fork out for the real ones as she is such a boss babe

Reactions: 5
Never expected to be saying anything positive about NatWest Val but her lips look soooo much better! Her whole face looks so much better without those lips taking over her face!

How long until she fills them again?! I’d say give it a month.

Reactions: 17
Don’t hate me for this comment but Sal if your reading don’t get filler again. They look a trillion times better.

Reactions: 8
Are her lips ombré last night, or does her mouth have an apron of skin now? Wahhh, she might not like fat people but at least their aprons are on the belly and not their gobs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.