Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, I'm genuinely questioning who she could possibly mean, as she has no friends left?

Her mum, the kids, Vegas, the plants she puts out to die in the garden at midday?! So confused...
You forgot the 💩… Friend 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she means us!
---
On my, you take your child out with your nips out

20230629_081359.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What sort of mother goes out with their child with their nipples hanging out of their dress ! That pot child must get so much stick at school having that thing as a mother 🤢🤢
She actually has a bikini top on under it’s nearly the same colour as her skin

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She actually has a bikini top on under it’s nearly the same colour as her skin
I can’t see it tbh .. but even so .. not really appropriate attire to wear around a small child 🙄
---
She seems absolutely coked off her tits on her stories right now 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 10
Never known someone at her age to have so much friend drama! Sounds likes a 13 year old falling out with her mates all the time 🤣

Reactions: 19
Does her nose have necrosis, it looks like it's purple and ready to fall off? Also, LOL at her sharing that story with a caption over her face on her story to disguise her deformed mug.
That’s what happens when you drink too much alcoholic.. the extremities don’t get enough blood / oxygen and become purple !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That story today where she tried to act like she chooses to have no mates in Liverpool and it’s not due to the fact that everyone there that she knows is wise to what an absolute crank she is…pull the other one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so bleeping chaotic 🤣🤣 imagine being 36 and falling out with girls like your in year 10.

Never her fault. Loyal as they come is our Val 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
defo the type to swipe a few quid off the table and nick some cigs when your not looking. She's as dirty as they come.

Sav is 100% Sal in the making, its so bleeping sad to see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
876117BA-E217-42B8-9725-5F84F687563C.jpeg

Did Sal hire a child’s entertainer to parent S for her party? What’s this pic all about, bleeping weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sal should have been the one dressed up with S and being pictured holding hands with her daughter??

bleeping sad as duck, I bet Sal wasn’t allowed into the party and had to wait at the beer garden gates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2274691

Did Sal hire a child’s entertainer to parent S for her party? What’s this pic all about, bleeping weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sal should have been the one dressed up with S and being pictured holding hands with her daughter??

bleeping sad as duck, I bet Sal wasn’t allowed into the party and had to wait at the beer garden gates
It's like a satanic kids party. Weird as duck 🤣🤣

Imagine the party bags Sal gives out, contains an old bag of whizz, vape and some hubba bubba

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing she’s on her way to Ibiza today considering she has a DJ job there tomorrow… she’s cutting it a bit fine if she isn’t! Unless of course she’s “soyyyy illlllll” again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long gone are the days where she would be at the hairdressers getting a gifted clip on fringe right before leaving for her flight.

I bet she’s rummaging through her old bum bags for left over coke & euros from her last trip away

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She says shes going to Ibiza tomorrow and the half email that shes hidden looks like shes being picked up at 9am something but I've had a look and cant see any departures tomorrrow from Liverpool or Manchester Airport that would fit in after 9am.... someone else might spot something or is there another airport shes likely to use... thats if the story is true anyway....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.