Sallie Axl #58 Boiled egg in a wig, top DJ 24 at my gig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her OF videos got leaked of her “riding” dick, we’re pretty sure it was James English. It was so unenthusiastic
Good god!

I've just googled James English Sallie Axl and found the tattle thread about their podcast ep. Might just deep dive into that rather than watch the pod. Be way more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good god!

I've just googled James English Sallie Axl and found the tattle thread about their podcast ep. Might just deep dive into that rather than watch the pod. Be way more entertaining
They didn’t stream the shagging on the pod but that would have made it way more entertaining 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think the more accurate story is she went to the pyramids dressed like a slag and someone wanted to have a fondle but she only lets men who pay her do that.

The camel incident was in Egypt last Yr on some fucked up weekend, she rode a camel and then insinuated that she nearly died being lashed off it 🤣 my picture is homage
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All she’s done this holiday is face duck the camera and force her kids into saying how good the holiday was .. it was tit and she’s a tit mother .. no kid ever would enjoy being in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a Sal , the enabler and a brother that’s probably on a register 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her eyeballs are disappearing.

I miss Tulum, the good old days. Poly relationships and menty b’s x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_4533.jpeg
IMG_4534.jpeg
Just a reminder that having a bit of your lips dissolved does not in anyway make you look natural Sal. Some of these are post a bit of work, some pre. Yes you’ve had a fox eye procedure! Liar.
IMG_4535.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg
IMG_4537.jpeg
IMG_4538.jpeg
IMG_4539.png
IMG_4540.jpeg
IMG_4541.png
IMG_4542.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.