Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh she's not bleeping right her..... my skin is shedding.
She thinks she's transitioning into an amphibian doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣🐸🐸😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her new question for her medically knowledgeable followers is why is her skin shedding. Ghislaine axl is literally shedding away & a new version of Val shall be (frog) spawning. This frog really doesn’t take a day off terrorising her I love it 🐸
Imagine taking that photo and thinking the dry skin is the biggest problem - Mate your top lip looks like an infected foreskin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell, just drove past Val pulling her skin off & eating it like a bleeping smelly lizard.

Do we think this is also down to the Frog? Watch your back girl it sounds like your days are numbered 👀👀

BDBCB627-41CC-452F-B9D9-701423BEF2EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
So yesterday she is dying and today she is marvelling at a filter that gives her lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mumps got better quick didn’t they you bleeping toad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe I’ve missed all the fun the last few days 🐸 thanks @QueenBarb2 for alerting me

I know someone personally who’s had kambo. They’re An absolute head the ball as well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this the big reveal we have been waiting for for years???
The frogs 🐸 name is …….

Dale!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think all the years of taking drugs, dirty dicks and very dodgy cosmetic procedures have finally caught up with her it can't be good for your body?! - you can't blame no Frog for that tit Sal blame yourself absolute hypocrisy with all this clean living/Zen bullshit grow the duck up 🙄 #crank

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

View attachment 1977570
View attachment 1977571
View attachment 1977574View attachment 1977575View attachment 1977578View attachment 1977580
THE FROG ON HER ARSE!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.