Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
34B511B3-BAE0-41B3-896A-52418331FBC5.png

21A06BB9-6699-4B23-B382-4BC7C1121009.png
Honestly i wish i had Sals magical healing skills. On deaths door 48 hours ago and now back to normal 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Jaysus .. she’s absolutely off her but this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️.. still pretending she’s allowed near the kids .. “sent the baby off in the car “ … isn’t the “baby” like 6 years old and you don’t have a car Sal .. nevermind not being able to drive it for 2 weeks . I seriously think she’s having some sort of mental health episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like sals dealers sorted her out this morning.. coked off her tits before 9 am .. what a blessed life you lead val 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see her wrist has miraculously recovered… no bandages, no dressings…?!! It’s only been about 10 days since she supposedly had the operation on it 😂
B7B33C91-83FC-4B58-B94A-D1E417B41CAC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Be interesting to see the scar on her arm / wrist from the plate.

I’ve got the biggest scar on mine from my operation

Reactions: 9
She seriously looks like one of those wee dogs that have swallowed a bee. Needs to get some antihistamine asap. Cold play(cause they're my favourite band)?? What bleeping age is she? Remind me someone please. Like having a conversation with a twelve year old😵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it laughable she thinks she has enough life left in her crabby patty to raise the funds for these trips

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confused (it’s not hard!) which wrist did she break because there seems to be a miraculous healing process & she’s probs stuffy because her top lip is blocking her nostrils… x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.