Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist…. Sucking her toxins out ruined the frogs life and it’s just seeking revenge 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but if the frog did suck any toxins out of Sal it would be too dead to perform any revenge

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is Val's cousin Mary Magdalene, her implants have recently xploded and she has injections in her fanny lips to make them huge 🤔 this will be our Val if she keeps chasing the Dragon Frog in the next few months!! 🐸🐸🐸 #tragic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is Val's cousin Mary Magdalene, her implants have recently xploded and she has injections in her fanny lips to make them huge 🤔 this will be our Val if she keeps chasing the Dragon Frog in the next few months!! 🐸🐸🐸 #tragic
have you followed Mary recently? She’s currently in Brussels, she’s had her implants out and a smaller size put in and had surgery done on her vagina to make it smaller.

she’s been posting a lot about her journey and tbh she’s nothing like Sal, she’s been incredibly open and honest about her struggles and why she went to the extreme.

she’s a shock to look at but honestly I love Mary, at least she doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not

Reactions: 22
Her new question for her medically knowledgeable followers is why is her skin shedding. Ghislaine axl is literally shedding away & a new version of Val shall be (frog) spawning. This frog really doesn’t take a day off terrorising her I love it 🐸

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pete Price isn’t the lizard, it’s our Sal!🐸🦎
(Apols to anyone not from around Liverpool who that will make no sense to!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new question for her medically knowledgeable followers is why is her skin shedding. Ghislaine axl is literally shedding away & a new version of Val shall be (frog) spawning. This frog really doesn’t take a day off terrorising her I love it 🐸
don’t snakes 🐍 shed their skin … says it all really 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urghhhhhhh look at her bleeping top lip 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That top lip is horrific 🙄 Pete Burns would be spinning in his grave with our Val and her antics of late 🐸🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.