Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be such a twit if her Mum didn’t bail her out with the kids all the time.

Sal, You’re a Mother, bleeping grow up and act your age.

Reactions: 25
Didn’t realise until now, Frog was in Thailand with her and S!

I bet it persuaded her to buy that hoverboard she was pushed off that fateful night!!

I’m starting to think there is some truth in her blaming the frog for her misfrogtunes ya know

FA778756-71EA-4992-B41D-42C3637FF821.jpeg

FFACA172-8C7A-4317-AD3B-3F53F2348C94.jpeg

I’ve looked deeper and look, It has a membership at Athelis too!!??? just looked back at her pics on her grid and noticed it’s stood right there in the pool area with her!!! Wtfff, Sal you need to get away from this frog girl.

F267803E-F56F-4F1D-A2E8-120D5362A476.jpeg

I don’t want to scare anyone here but I genuinely think everyone in Liverpool needs to lock their doors, she has real stalker problems with this frog, it was in Tulum - look!!

0EA2D671-201F-4314-B710-3EB14DE12F60.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
@QueenBarb2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you never have and never will fail me Barb. I used to stalk you on this site for the lols and I’m gonna start again. You are one funny fucker! I’m blowing snot bubbles, the lot 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🫢🫢🫢🫢😂😂😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I bet it persuaded her to buy that hoverboard she was pushed off that fateful night!!

I’m starting to think there is some truth in her blaming the frog for her misfrogtunes ya know

View attachment 1977195
View attachment 1977223

I’ve looked deeper and look, It has a membership at Athelis too!!??? just looked back at her pics on her grid and noticed it’s stood right there in the pool area with her!!! Wtfff, Sal you need to get away from this frog girl.

View attachment 1977200

I don’t want to scare anyone here but I genuinely think everyone in Liverpool needs to lock their doors, she has real stalker problems with this frog, it was in Tulum - look!!

View attachment 1977221
Fuckoff I’m dead 🐸😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@QueenBarb2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you never have and never will fail me Barb. I used to stalk you on this site for the lols and I’m gonna start again. You are one funny fucker! I’m blowing snot bubbles, the lot 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🫢🫢🫢🫢😂😂😂😅
Outstanding effort Barb! I’ve been zoomin in all over like it’s Where’s Froggy never mind Wally!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Outstanding effort Barb! I’ve been zoomin in all over like it’s Where’s Froggy never mind Wally!😂😂😂
hahaha that is so true! I was excited when more were posted to spot Froggy. The one on her hand is bleeping priceless 🤣🤣🤣 *off I go again*🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1977195
View attachment 1977223

View attachment 1977200

View attachment 1977221
Hahhaha Barb, this is brilliant! Missed your posts on KHM, you're doing an outstanding job on our Sal 😂😂💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A reminder - Sal has birthed two children but she doesn’t care for them. “Her girls” are other sex workers she joins on jobs abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ. Wtf is Kambo? 😂 maybe her body is finally done with all the dick and drugs . She’s on an involuntary cleanse 😂…she never ceases to amaze me…not a compliment Sal.

Reactions: 9
They must be some cracking antibiotics (❄) she had today to have worked in less than 24 hours! Was it me or was she supposed to go back for another frog session the week after or have I imagined it? Also wasnt she supposed to detox as well? Maybe that’s why it’s not worked because yet again our Sal couldn’t follow a plan through until the end.

Reactions: 10
I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

1957CD8A-B76C-48B7-90A0-D55F78740410.jpeg

248C8447-D8C9-46A8-9654-C3D0E182BC90.jpeg

273C976C-F609-45E3-8AFE-2FC9347C7D77.jpeg
08678D3C-A036-4F09-A28F-1A69A2934574.jpeg
C38DF033-B806-4838-BE98-389A9B72982F.jpeg
31B0E155-1149-4C5E-BCE1-90A606EA5DBE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

View attachment 1977570
View attachment 1977571
View attachment 1977574View attachment 1977575View attachment 1977578View attachment 1977580
Ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i can’t breathe.

can’t wait to get to the bit where she has a rap battle with the frog 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speak for yourself you bed hopping skank!! I've been twice without my hubby and as much as some of them are eye candy for the girls, there is such an emotion called love and an action called being faithful to your partner/husband. But then women like you only understand transactions and being "free" sexually with your favours to any swinging dick. 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t commented on Sal’s threads for ages but bleeping hell….. she’s actually lost the plot now…. Why on earth ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.