Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

View attachment 1977570
View attachment 1977571
View attachment 1977574View attachment 1977575View attachment 1977578View attachment 1977580
@QueenBarb2 could you imagine if you lost your phone and the person finding it seeing all these mad pics of val and this frog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

View attachment 1977570
View attachment 1977571
View attachment 1977574View attachment 1977575View attachment 1977578View attachment 1977580
This is so funny 😂😂 no wonder the frog wanted his revenge following this mess about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't commented on Val's threads for ages but this Val WTAF???? She is so bleeping extra and thirsty - has she proper lost her marbles or what?? what example are you setting your kids?? (Use it loosely as we all know she couldn't 'MUM' if it slapped her in her stupid plastic face too much time on her hands looking up strange stuff on t'interweb the daft cow 🙄) honestly it's bleeping cringe this Frog thing is so bizarre 🤔 maybe she needs a bleeping exorcism and Kermit the Frog to tell her to go and duck right off to the Ozzy 🐸🐸🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahhaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 crying here !! @Wkdbird has sent us over Barb bleeping hilarious you 🤣🤣🐸🐸🐸
I haven't been on here for ages - bleeping hell she's not well her ! She needs to get back to Broadgreen Ozzy but to Broadoak this time 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good grief, my sides 😭🤣🤣🤣 could we get a aribbaaa Sal and froggy behind the decks pretty please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plot twist it wasn’t a goldfish in a bag it was a frog soaking in his potent magic juices 🧪🐸
Yes, that's it, she was supposed to marinate it, let it stew in its juices in the fridge overnight. Alas it was probably like one of those salad tomatoes, flavourless, she should have got a proper one from the rainforests of Tulum or i could have sent her one from beneath the manhole cover in my garden 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened when the police got hold of sals dodgy range?

It got toad 🐸
---
What’s sals favourite shop in Liverpool?

croaket
---

---
Why did Sal go into the hospital?

she needed a wrist hopperation

🤣sorry I’m laughing at my own tit mum jokes here and at her expense obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
What happened when the police got hold of sals dodgy range?

It got toad 🐸
---
What’s sals favourite shop in Liverpool?

croaket
---

---
Why did Sal go into the hospital?

she needed a wrist hopperation

🤣sorry I’m laughing at my own tit mum jokes here and at her expense obvs
Sals fav footwear are open toad sandals

poor Sal isn’t very hoppy recently

she’s very frogetful

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Maybe those dodgy looking stains she always has on her top and in her hair are actually frogspawn?🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.