Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami

Reactions: 8
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
They’ll be some catastrophe that means she can’t go .. because she was probably never going in the first place .. bullshit Sal at her finest 😂

Reactions: 14
Did I hear right in the 6 weeks holidays she gets 4 free to herself so will be travelling?God imagine getting 4 weeks child free in the 6 weeks summer holidays ! All them plans she’s just spat out for herself and not 1 plan did I hear her mention for her own kids the selfish witch honestly never known a mother like her she makes me ill

Reactions: 17

Yeah if she goes to Miami she’s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she can’t even use the excuse that she’s had covid as they still won’t let you in !

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did I hear right in the 6 weeks holidays she gets 4 free to herself so will be travelling?God imagine getting 4 weeks child free in the 6 weeks summer holidays ! All them plans she’s just spat out for herself and not 1 plan did I hear her mention for her own kids the selfish witch honestly never known a mother like her she makes me ill
There’s no school holidays in March so whats your excuse for being able to go away and leave the kids behind? bleep

Reactions: 11
Yeah if she goes to Miami she’s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she can’t even use the excuse that she’s had covid as they still won’t let you in !
I’ve read they are reviewing their entry restrictions again in April but that’s not to say they are going to allow people in again without vaccines.

Either way, that’ll be after her plans so be interesting to see if she makes it there.

Reactions: 4
She can stick as many filters on if she wants, but nothing is disguising the abomination of those lips.

She hasn’t been in hospital because of their arm she’s been in hospital because of those lips, shes either had a reaction to the Hyalase or had vascular occlusion.
Or she was on a temporary hold after the police took her car which would explain her manic behaviour and (some of her) bullshit 👀👀

Or she was on a temporary hold after the police took her car which would explain her manic behaviour and (some of her) bullshit 👀👀
She’d be in a mental health hospital if she was on a temporary hold, she probably wouldn’t be in a general hospital

Let's face it this hypochondriac would take herself to a&e over a broken toenail or nosebleed convincing herself shes at deaths door!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d be in a mental health hospital if she was on a temporary hold, she probably wouldn’t be in a general hospital
Unless it’s changed since 2021 when I left social work, you can be on a 5-2 for 24 hours in a normal hospital, or police can take to a place of safety on a 136 for up to 36 hours awaiting an AMHP assessment

Reactions: 3

You can pay to have them put on your record. Loads of people do it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
my niece was put on a temporary hold and they put her on a normal hospital ward .. took ages to actually get her a bed in a mental health facility 😪

• Sad
How can you have mumps then get a facial isn’t mumps highly contagious 😳😳🙈 if I was the person she’d booked I’d be bailing on that face 😳

Reactions: 14
So the baby is her youngest I'm guessing?? Why pretend she was there it's a school day
---
Also there's no way that coke head had a nap, she's buzzing like a bumble bee 🐝🐝

Last edited:
If I was her I’d be careful what I posted about my plans, especially after all this commotion with Dane the Frog!?! 🤔

He’ll be planning on sabotaging that grey outfit already! 🤐

You just know Dane the Frog is going to turn up to these places now and steal her shoes so she has to wear second hand sweaty Ballet pumps, he’ll be making her fall out with her mates, putting words into her mouth when Ratgerrl part 2 comes about in Miami 🥴

100% that frog is going nowhere 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What in the hell!!!! The lip smacking accent changing cock she is… like like like like like shut your rubber gob. On here it gets a mention she has zero friends, next think I’ve friends all over the world, they are not friends there people who get drugged off their face and fucked and shat on for cash when then spread their gash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.