Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
I know a few people personally who have gone out out the states, without being jabbed. It's "illegal" obviously and comes with it's risks, but I don't think our Sal has the mental brain capacity to jump through those hurdles. lol.

Reactions: 4
How can you have mumps then get a facial isn’t mumps highly contagious 😳😳🙈 if I was the person she’d booked I’d be bailing on that face 😳
I remember having mumps as a kid .. I was poorly for about two weeks and wasn’t allowed to go to school .

Reactions: 8
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
Eeee I’m going to that! The smelly little beg better not be there! The vaccine mandates are still in place til April or May I think anyway

Alerted to the last thread from the KHM thread…I’m bleeping wheezing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eeee I’m going to that! The smelly little beg better not be there! The vaccine mandates are still in place til April or May I think anyway

Alerted to the last thread from the KHM thread…I’m bleeping wheezing
OMG i hope she goes and you can be our spy in the wild 🤣 Wear a frog mask please 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG i hope she goes and you can be our spy in the wild 🤣 Wear a frog mask please 🐸
🤣🤣 tbh she won’t stand out in Miami. Everyone in the city at least has a fake arse and a choc ice body. She won’t be getting in anyway unless she’s vaxxed or spends two weeks in Mexico first 😂

Reactions: 7
She mentioned in her three long videos about how PURE afterlife was that this time round Tulum was ‘moodier’

I honestly think some dark tit went down on that trip.

Reactions: 9
Honestly she just baffles me! Why lie about having an operation on your wrist? What has she achieved? I don’t know why I try to make sense of her still all these years of following her later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is ‘pay day’ for benefits… clearly the dealer has been round

Reactions: 5
Yeah if she goes to Miami she’s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she can’t even use the excuse that she’s had covid as they still won’t let you in !
there’s a way around it. You can enter with fake vaccine papers which are very easy to get hold of. A lot of people I know have been to the states with these vaccines.

Mumps my foot!

She had those nails done yesterday, you know when she was ill.

I could not cope having mine done when I'll.
---
She is waving her bad wrist around alot!

Last edited:
Honestly she just baffles me! Why lie about having an operation on your wrist? What has she achieved? I don’t know why I try to make sense of her still all these years of following her later 😂😂
All so she didn't have to take her kids skiing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
there’s a way around it. You can enter with fake vaccine papers which are very easy to get hold of. A lot of people I know have been to the states with these vaccines.
That's if they check, when I was in the US a few months ago they didn't ask to see any vax records or anything, and they are not digital so it's not like it's linked to your passport or anything. I suppose its luck of the draw if they ask you 🤔

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s forgotten she ‘had an operation on her wrist’ and that she had ‘mumps’. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.