Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always nice to buy yourself flowers
You know those flowers and the meal pictures had me pondering. I just cannot get my head around how she can bite and chew with those big square plastic teeth and those rubber suction cup lips. She must slavver as though she's had dental anaesthetic. It's the exposed bottom teeth they give me the heave.

Reactions: 9
Wow just bleeping wow!! Sorry I'm on repeat but Wow!! Feel I'm following opticians finger cause my head is going from side to side on turbo. Nooo waaayy!! What an absolute rocket she is😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly had a feeling she wasn’t in hospital for a broken wrist!!! It all makes sense now!!
---
And she’s just posted the weirdest story hiding her ‘broken’ wrist! She’s totally nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The absconding mother does anything to get out of the ski trip with her kids but can fly to Mexico at the drop of a hat to film robots and get sorted with a "Sharman" and lick frog juice. Grrrr!!

Reactions: 21
See she has treated herself to the valentines knock downs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say I’m surprised by her trying to pass that x Ray pic off as her own, but this is Val we’re talking about!! What else did we expect?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it me or since she’s had her frog juice/lick experience , her life has got worse/more negative etc ? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.