Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly bints only two days late but I suppose it’s the thought that counts 🙄
She’s unreal, she had that on her stories and then straight onto her in her Matalan Valentine’s underwear and not even a bandage on her wrist 🙄

(There’s nothing wrong with Matalan underwear or clothes, you’d just expect better looking scants for someone earning £17k a month)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooahhhh therem is the girl that gets paid to shag men for a living/tit on by married men - i assume 🤔.
Sal , sweetheart i dont think your in a good position here hun #justsaying
---
Wooahhhh therem is the girl that gets paid to shag men for a living/tit on by married men - i assume 🤔.
Sal , sweetheart i dont think your in a good position here hun #

Reactions: 2
When I started following her at least 10 of the people I follow were following her and now there is none.
I wonder what her % of fake, real and tattlers are following her….

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anyone who follows her which shows i have decent like minded mates 🤣🤣

Seriously though what does she have to offer? Nothing !!

I see she is now taking dj bookings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know anyone who follows her which shows i have decent like minded mates 🤣🤣

Seriously though what does she have to offer? Nothing !!

I see she is now taking dj bookings 🤣
Aww sweet jesus! Complaint emails into the school head office because of the carnage she causes at the end of year disco then:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which shows you they weren't "close" friends Sal. Wonder what her definition of close is? Had the same two close friends from primary one, every one else is a friend or aquantaince and that's the difference. Three of us can finish each others sentences, read each other like a book and know where the bodies are buried and that's where it stays. I actually feel sorry for her that she cannot establish and hold onto friendship. Must be a lonely place to be. The shallowness and narcissim of these people is scary, wouldn't turn my back on any of them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which shows you they weren't "close" friends Sal. Wonder what her definition of close is? Had the same two close friends from primary one, every one else is a friend or aquantaince and that's the difference. Three of us can finish each others sentences, read each other like a book and know where the bodies are buried and that's where it stays. I actually feel sorry for her that she cannot establish and hold onto friendship. Must be a lonely place to be. The shallowness and narcissim of these people is scary, wouldn't turn my back on any of them

I also have that bond with my pals xxxxxx

• Heart
What happened to her and that Kate stuwart weren’t they besties for a bit at one point? She probably owns her money too 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Why would she post this on her normal story thou 🥴 why would she need to post it at all?! You literally removed them so they won’t see it at all 😂

Also wtf did she do with her wrist. She keeps making out she’s the only person to ever have broken their wrist. Why does she keep randomly uploading photos of the X-ray 😂

She’s bleeping crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also wtf did she do with her wrist. She keeps making out she’s the only person to ever have broken their wrist. Why does she keep randomly uploading photos of the X-ray 😂

She’s bleeping crazy
She has a punter who is into pain and xrays

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her posting reminds me of being 15 years old and wanting to make a point then deleting it 1 hour later

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grow up sallie, you immature twit! Who sends messages to their mates on insta stories and then posts their response back - oh yeah, 12 yr olds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I worked in X-ray we could print off copies for patients but it wasn’t that common tbh. My usual work was providing copies to legal, police and judges for cases going to court. The requests came from legal teams rather than the individual, so seems a bit look at me that she is plastering it on SM.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.