Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleeping boils my piss .. making out like she’s had life saving surgery when it’s literally a few pins… I can remember having my 4th emergency c section and literally holding onto my guts as I walked across the car park , having gone 30 miles to see my son in a hospital 40 miles away in a hospital nicu .. there’s nothing wrong with her that a dose of humility wouldn’t sort !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s had a quite bog standard op the absolute melt. Her need for constant admiration is sickening, and clearly why she has no one around her as they cannot be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
don’t get why the need for the weekend stay in the ozzy?
Surely NHS are too short of beds to let Sal stay in there for an injury to her wanking arm

It’s such a good job she pays for the NHS through her NI contributions isn’t it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s because she couldn’t be discharged post op with no family or friends to go home to?

Reactions: 17
That’s what usually clogs beds up in the NHS innit, so I would hazard a guess at that.
Cue a bouquet of flowers from some well wisher tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Annoys me because you know the witch pays absolutely no taxes but makes out she’s minted and spends what she does make with her fanny on Ali express crap meanwhile gets to use NHS service

• Haha
Meanwhile the car is racking up fines being banged up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is just too much with her delusional world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the ward sign just said “ward 3” or “general surgery” she wouldn’t have bothered with the picture “limb reconstruction” - everything always has to be the biggest drama with her and actually this time no one gives a duck 😵💫

Reactions: 18
Imagine going on like this over a broken wrist! Few nights hospital stay and acting as if she’s had her arm amputated ‘emotional journey’ give over Sal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is a bit weird she's been in so long, my grandad had a pacemaker fitted when he was 92 and was only in 1 night. Granted it was at the height of COVID, but still 92, had heart surgery and managed to go home quicker than her!

I reckon she made out she felt unwell just to get an extra night 😭 she is the type too isn’t she…. Like if youve been laid down for a long period of time your blood pressure WILL be low….. nothing of concern…. It is more of a concern to have e high blood pressure 🤦‍♀️ She’s such a billy bullshitter why does everything have to be exaggerated so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh she only showed us photos.

No live stream videos of her actually being there so she could have lied just to get attention of her sugar daddy or friends but then no1 cared enough 😂

Seems weird to stay in for so long over a broken wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Galentines day was yesterday you dumb duck
2. Is it any wonder no one wants you with an attitude like that

1C66AE53-24C4-4695-8B22-A85FA49FDC74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1. Galentines day was yesterday you dumb duck
2. Is it any wonder no one wants you with an attitude like that

View attachment 1958567
This is what makes me feel sorry for her…she’s clearly never met a man who treats her right but she can’t see that’s probably because she’s a selfish shallow bleep who is always looking for money and materialistic things rather than genuine love 😂 but yeah clearly that means that every man is gonna cheat on his girlfriend/wife just because that’s all that’s ever happened to her 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

Also the voice she used in her video is the one a girl who I work with uses on the phone when she’s pulling a sicky 😂 we get it Sal you are soy weak and ill 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Annoys me because you know the witch pays absolutely no taxes but makes out she’s minted and spends what she does make with her fanny on Ali express crap meanwhile gets to use NHS service
I pay more in taxes than this bleep 'earns' (cash in hand) in a year, it pisses me off no end 🤬😡😤

This is what makes me feel sorry for her…she’s clearly never met a man who treats her right but she can’t see that’s probably because she’s a selfish shallow bleep who is always looking for money and materialistic things rather than genuine love 😂 but yeah clearly that means that every man is gonna cheat on his girlfriend/wife just because that’s all that’s ever happened to her 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

Also the voice she used in her video is the one a girl who I work with uses on the phone when she’s pulling a sicky 😂 we get it Sal you are soy weak and ill 😂😂
Exactly poor woman if that's all she's known. Soz Val if it makes you feel tit about your own life, but my husband isn't going to cheat on me, and I can say that with some confidence, not because i'm the perfect catch, but because I chose a decent one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.