Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would definitely have a cast on after the op, there would be those surgical staples on the place where they'd cut her open too. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 13
So was she actually in hospital then? What for if not for the wrist? Was it old pics the ones of her in bed? Or lifted off the net? If it was all for sympathy has it even worked?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sallie Axl and her bionic arm, can wash her hair but kipper still reeks of a fish farm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay so not sticking up for her here but I had a plate fitted in my ulna after I fractured my arm. I didn’t need a cast afterwards. I had stitches that dissolve. For first couple of days I had packing on where the stitches were but that’s it. My arm was never in a cast (only the night before surgery) but once out of surgery and after a couple of days, my arm was just out in the open πŸ˜‚

she could have had something similar HOWEVER..

I did not steal a photo from Google images and post it pretending it was my X-ray πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping FREAK

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure she posted a picture of her nhs wristband but that could have been anytime.

She said her next trip was Dubai but then last week she was posting about trying to get tickets to that bleeping robot somewhere, i want to say Madrid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is obsessed with that robot
Maybe she is going to be in take a break soon telling us all about falling in love with it , like those people who fall in love with planes and swings πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This bleeping robot 😑😑 when is she going to come to terms with the fact that this happened, she went, it wasn’t that good, end of.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the only way to get to TULLUM next year is to become the robot, starting with a broken wrist / pin…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How manic is she... 1 minute she's saying she needs to slow down, listen to her body, and spend time with the family and the next she's banging on about going to see that robot for more madness with her 'girls' 🫠

Reactions: 12
These are the same girls she was with in TULUM who she was bitching about last week saying she wasn’t a cashpoint. Yet here she is wanking over a robot and planning more trips with β€œmummy” 🀣

Girls don’t leave your βœ‚ out around her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.