Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s welling up and I’m in stitches here , she’s absolutely around the bend repeating herself. Wrist is well hidden n all. Washed her hair and dried it , but in excruciating pain . Ok Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly had a feeling she wasn’t in hospital for a broken wrist!!! It all makes sense now!!
---
And she’s just posted the weirdest story hiding her ‘broken’ wrist! She’s totally nuts!
If she has just had an op wouldn’t she have a bandage on for a few days?

Reactions: 16
Surely if she’s just had an op there’d be a cast back on it???!! Or at least a bandage? She is not right

sorry didn’t see the messages above in my eagerness to discuss her blatant lies!!

Reactions: 10
Which site did you use? My usual one didn’t come back with anything when I tried 😂
it’s just called image search x
---
Surely if she’s just had an op there’d be a cast back on it???!! Or at least a bandage? She is not right

sorry didn’t see the messages above in my eagerness to discuss her blatant lies!!
when I had the tendons repaired in my hand I had to wear a split for 6 weeks after my op .. I was only allowed to take it off for an hour a day !
---
Now she’s pretending the kid is there … she really is in serious need of help 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can somebody explain to me how you can blow dry your hair with a broken wrist? 🤥

She thinks we're all as stupid as her, the daft bleep

Reactions: 15
How she has the time of day to live her made up life is beyond me.

She's a proper nutcase narc, who gets binned off by everyone who isn't related to her 🤣 she is pure pathetic - imagine creating drama because you're bored and want attention of men, poor Val will never understand what it's like to be wanted long term, her and her life are very shallow and throw away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I tell ya she should become a hairdresser single handed she blow dried her naturaly curly bi racial hair. I cant contain my frizz ball with 2 hands and tons of applicances.

She was frazzled in that video even the filter couldnt keep with with her 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sals nicked that x Ray off the internet…. Love a reverse image search ….. busted 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Excellent find.

I think she’s had a reaction to her lip dissolve and re-inflate on the same day. She always does selfies and all of a sudden she’s hiding away, if it was her arm she’d still be eye bleeping the camera? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s absolutely lost the plot. I genuinely think she needs help at this point. The lies… all pointless lies?! No one is asking her questions - she is choosing to go on Instagram and just make stuff up for absolutely no reason.

Reactions: 12
I’m no body language expert but I’ve seen enough jezza Kyle to know that her whole insta story just screams LIE

eyes darting about everywhere

Reactions: 18
That vid of her sat on her bed is so so odd, I’m sure her jaw is swinging. She’s definitely manic and on something

Reactions: 16
Whilst nothing she does surprises me any more, I'm actually gob smacked at this! I watched the video before reading here and I did think it was a bit weird, I was wondering why her arm was bare, she looks panicky, she's obviously read here too!

Reactions: 10
She was probably sectioned the bleeping nutter! Hiding her hand in that vid on her bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then filming her punter flowers while her kid is talking, she'll never take you to Hawaii Sienna, your mum's a selfish bleep!

• Haha
She just doesn’t make sense. If you can be arsed making up stories that involve pictures of you in hospital - or using someone else’s pictures of being in hospital - then surely you’d see it through and buy a bandage! FFS Sal, you always fall at the last hurdle (or off the camel 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my!

How did she fall this far? She would have a cast on after the operation.

How does she think she can get away with it.
Her mum is just as bad as her, my mum would be kicking me down the road.

Think she said she is flying somewhere start of March, so two weeks time

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.