Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine saying you hate being in the UK when you have two young kids and that’s where they live.

She’s sick in the head

Reactions: 34
But you’re a free spirit, one who can’t be tamed why would you care about a relationship?

View attachment 1922514
errr Sal maybe that’s why you’ve had failed, toxic relationships. A long term relationship/ marriage is not all about the sex. It’s about friendship, team work, passion, family, support and so much more. Sex is a part of it but it certainly isn’t the main foundation of a long term relationship. Plus in a normal couples working life, with children, sex is almost impossible- but we make it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes an absolute dirty stinkin selfish filthy crackhead bleep!!!

Swear to god them poor kids 😔 my heart breaks for them having this waster as a egg doner cos that's alls she basically is!!

Do them a favour val and just duck yaself off to the other side of the world again and and bleeping stay there you sket!! 🖕

Reactions: 15
God that post is awful, she is such a selfish witch. Imagine her little girls & mum reading that! I really would love to hear HappyhealthyPTs view on all this as it does seem to have all fallen apart in Liverpool for Val since them two fell out

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That fuckin podcast story!! Good god. Why do your kids wanna read about their mum pissin in a bowl!!. Fuckin hell she is an absolute skank.... and how she goes about being -'empowered'. That girls job was to sell champagne before she got a wage, hardly fuckin empowering is it.
Ps - no sex worker hate here, just cant stand billy bullshitter Sal

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's on one tonight 🤣🤣🤣

duck off to another country Sal. Not one bleeping person would miss her....but she can't claim for any benefits whilst abroad so she can't. Scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sal with the knowledge of all things
relationship wise 😂😂😂

That’s why she’s single, she hasn’t got a bleeping clue if she thinks sex is the most important part of a relationship 🤦🏼‍♀️

As for her not wanting to live here, why doesn’t she just duck off and live her life slagging about elsewhere. She’s a disgrace, my heart goes out to her girls.

Reactions: 16
She cant even hold a long term friendship… wheres here mates from ink dolls time oh yeah… long gone

Reactions: 9
She is a bleeping disgrace.

I grew up with a narcissistic mother, who never tired of telling me and my siblings how unhappy she was in her life, how she should be somewhere else, doing something else, how she deserved more, should be living a different, better life. I can’t even begin to tell you how damaging and traumatic that was to us.

My heart breaks for her little girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Mommy's babies haven't paid their cut of the TALOOM accomodation, she's raging..
---

Maybe she's throwing a strop as Pepsi doesn't want to go to tbe gym with her or her sugar daddies stopped paying her subscription. What happened to that Irish fella she was banging?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.