Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a liar, I've still got all the metalwork in my wrist/arm after an operation for a break in exactly the place that she allegedly "broken" hers. In fact, I'm still under Arrowe Snark as an outpatient (my own fault for being so clumsy on the dark side)....and that was only broke in two places, not eight, lol.

This was from last Summer, too, an horrendous break, apparently, but wouldn't being shattered to smithereens be far worse?

Maybe I should have injected the frog juice, hey? It's a bloody miracle!
Arrowe Snark 😭😭 it will forever be known as that now 🤣🤣 Hate the place 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha! Wasn’t ‘hate the UK get me out of here’ or similar, on the Val bingo??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well!! Well!! Never saw that coming did we? You gotta question why there's no sense of belonging Val. You've abandoned your kids for a vacuous lifestyle, have surface friendships with the party crowd and. move with sex workers. Maybe cut out the posturing, give up the pointless drifter lifestyle, maybe( shock horror!) go study, get a qualification, apart from your English gcse and settle down your head and rest your bum. Nomad life is not for you. Somehow cannot see you on Ben Fogles New Life In the wild, you are too materiistic for that. Just hush now!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.