Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Vogue edition one of the ones you pay to go on the cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually seems to be a successful model and is quite pretty. I think its the Ukrainian Vogue

Reactions: 4
Wish she wouldn’t do those mopey teenager posts and would just tell us who the rat geurl is that’s pissed her off ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on here in MONTHS, as Sal’s been so boring. So I’ve completely missed when she fell out with her. What’s the tea?
So Val went to see Coldplay for her youngest’s bday in a box at Wembley (shite set up for a 6 year old) with HHPT, their kids and then one of Val’s gay for pay mates. Val was so drunk, snogging her mate, gurning her tits off in selfies in the toilet. We were all cringing, so god knows how her mum & HHPT must of felt and then after that - they unfollowed each other, Sal put loads of quote posts about being an independent boss witch etc. etc.

Hope I did that justice

FAO Happy Healthy PT, come spill the tea babes 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Val went to see Coldplay for her youngest’s bday in a box at Wembley (shite set up for a 6 year old) with HHPT, their kids and then one of Val’s gay for pay mates. Val was so drunk, snogging her mate, gurning her tits off in selfies in the toilet. We were all cringing, so god knows how her mum & HHPT must of felt and then after that - they unfollowed each other, Sal put loads of quote posts about being an independent boss witch etc. etc.

Hope I did that justice

She is her sister inlaw isn’t she? (Well her brothers girlfriend)

edited to add: wasn’t she wearing that rank green neon tshirt that she “borrowed” her mate who stained it 🤣

Reactions: 5

Hope I did that justice

Remember that time she took HHPT to London with her? Had her dressed up in cheap matching satin underwear posing for her stories, two of them together in a cheap hotel. That was a weird one when Val was laughing about it later and HHPT was saying things like "well that certainly opened my eyes at the weekend."

Wonder if they spilled the London dirt on eachother when the brother and her broke up...although no idea if they are back together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember that time she took HHPT to London with her? Had her dressed up in cheap matching satin underwear posing for her stories, two of them together in a cheap hotel. That was a weird one when Val was laughing about it later and HHPT was saying things like "well that certainly opened my eyes at the weekend."

Wonder if they spilled the London dirt on eachother when the brother and her broke up...although no idea if they are back together.
Def looked like they were brassing it up. It's crazy how she lovebombs all her friends on insta and then you never see or hear of them again without any explanation apart from passive aggressive memes

HHPT
Pepsi max
Zen Blyth
That girl she was snogging who did her nails?
None of the ink dolls
No old school mates
Sophie slag Dickson
Her stepsister (Lisa's fellas daughter)
The girl who borrowed her Balenciaga and gave it back with stains on 😂😂

duck the list goes on and on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit rich coming from her 🙄

Did anyone else see the picture of N before she did a dirty delete? Trying to prove she doesn’t hate you eh Val?

3AA2F305-8557-4764-A284-1C854E7AF17B.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s posted about being up at 6am like it’s a big deal.
Gishlaine love, we all get up at 6am so we can sort our kids & get to work. You know so we can pay our taxes that pays for all your benefits. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't really get the point of getting up at 5am, if you don't naturally wake then, if you don't have kids or a job. Surely the point of getting up a couple of hours early to be productive is to do things before work/kids that you usually struggle to fit into your day. She has all day, if she's not managing to do her shopping/lists/cleaning during the the free time she has all the live long day then why would getting up at 5am make her more likely to do it?

I get up at 5am cos I have a full time job and kids, that's just how my life is, it's not a personality trait!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.