Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No work for you Val? What is your work??? Surely people must message her asking what she’s does?
The hair is super confusing, another mystery in the world of our Sal 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She made a big song & dance about having her matted horse hair removed and we’recsupposed to believe she would have it put back in and her stories not looking like this —————————————————————while she eye fucks herself 🤡

Reactions: 6
So she says she can’t go away so can’t work. So is she just confirming her work is flying to ✨DuBiA✨ to get shat on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No work for you Val? What is your work??? Surely people must message her asking what she’s does?
The hair is super confusing, another mystery in the world of our Sal 🤷‍♂️
She might have sewn the extensions onto clips so she can take them out when she wants. Some of my mates do this and just use the extensions on nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is this an accomplishment.. most people with kids do this every week 🤦🏼‍♀️

---

Don’t think so .. she made a big song and dance about how it took hours to get them out !
Yes but knowing how much of a scruff she is she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her. The clips are only cheap and it takes a couple of minutes to sew each piece onto a clip. Just my thoughts anyway, could be wrong, I usually am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah poor Brenda. Imagine being outed as Ghislaine Axls next door neighbour? Poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When’s her next frog spawn injection due? This may help her to deal with the newest trauma! Pray for Sal 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking as well…because of all the other tit she puts in her body ❄ the pain she has been prescribed from the hospital probably aren’t doing much to help control her pain if she really has had a dislocated break as that tit will really hurt! Maybe she needs to manifest the pain away 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking as well…because of all the other tit she puts in her body ❄ the pain she has been prescribed from the hospital probably aren’t doing much to help control her pain if she really has had a dislocated break as that tit will really hurt! Maybe she needs to manifest the pain away 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe sharing another video of the robot in TULUM will help 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't work = can't wank
Screaming with laughing

---

Yes but knowing how much of a scruff she is she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her. The clips are only cheap and it takes a couple of minutes to sew each piece onto a clip. Just my thoughts anyway, could be wrong, I usually am 😂
**she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her.** 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4

As Gizzlaine Salville is being soooo boring, here’s a reminder of her spiritual trip to tulum. 🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.