Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she go out of the house? Price on her head?

Arm looks like it's just bandaged

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God that post is awful, she is such a selfish witch. Imagine her little girls & mum reading that! I really would love to hear HappyhealthyPTs view on all this as it does seem to have all fallen apart in Liverpool for Val since them two fell out
I haven’t been on here in MONTHS, as Sal’s been so boring. So I’ve completely missed when she fell out with her. What’s the tea?

Reactions: 2
Keep getting images of National Lampoon's vacation when they tie the granny's corpse to the roof rack. That is so tragic that photo but so f#cking funny.
Lmfaoooo I thought one of you had made a joke photo of her!!!!! Has she deleted this? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she goes away she unequivocally makes an arse of herself.Most of us have been there but only cos you danced with your wee one to Chocolattey and Gangham style at the kids disco. That's embarrassing but relatable holiday times. The come down with her is so hard. She should give it up cos she'll never live abroad. She could only be employed as a bar tout but even that window is getting narrower.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Best friend 🤣🤣🤣
She's seen she's got a Vogue cover and is desperately scrambling to FaceTime her and make everyone know that it's happening in her bubble bath. Gishlaine, NO ONE CARES!!

She did the summer season in Ibiza once when she was 19, surely if she was going to live abroad it would have happened by now. Forget it Sal, ask the frog that was sucking on your leg to drain the desire out of you next time you go. You absolutely need healing you scrote....and your kids need to not read all about your dissatisfaction in life all over the internet. You're damaging them over and over on a public forum you horrible woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it hilarious that we are still referring to her as Ghislane like its just normal😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.