Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just not sure what to say about her.

She has been away for 2 weeks and today spent the day pampering herself.

I know she does not have custody of her kids, or see them on a daily basis but Jesus!

Reactions: 15
Just not sure what to say about her.

She has been away for 2 weeks and today spent the day pampering herself.

I know she does not have custody of her kids, or see them on a daily basis but Jesus!
They’re nothing but an insta pretence to her - doing dirty deletes when posting them to show she has them. Those poor girls 😞. She’s not a mum. They’re better off not in her care and SS obviously thought the same too. She’s not even embarrassed about being a tit mum

Reactions: 10
where is the bleeping podcast Salville?

you've had your dreadlocks removed, so run along now and press send on the video so we can enjoy our timely lecture from Professor Sausage Lips at Brass University, and learn all about how your salacious activities are totally normal and respectable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just popped on to say…. Whitvessed. Can see get anymore bleeping thick

Reactions: 8
Probs going to start making and selling Talum/slut outfits to sell like her kylie one 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prob starting a sweat shop as she’s the next e commerce bo$$ babe .. PLT watch out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re in your 30s, have lost custody of your children, are going on holiday with girls 15 years younger than you that you don’t even know and you’re editing and uploading photos of yourself like this… GET HELP.

76BBFB22-7471-4E13-8BFA-81E3B310F8F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
 I’ve seen ball bags with less wrinkles than her stomach.. all that surgery and she can’t sort out the one place she needs it 
I've never noticed this before, has she suddenly stopped using filters or..??? I feel like I would have e noticed, I've seen more of her body than I have my own

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.