Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kambo is very intense I will be interested to see how she fairs with it. They burn holes into your skin and insert the frog serum this way, you then vomit and sweat for up to 24 hours. I think she thinks she will just walk in like it’s a hair appointment lmao.

Ps sorry ex SW here and I bought a house a salon and a new nose then dipped, have literally no idea where Sal has stashed her cash from way back when :/ It was an interesting field to work in but really wears thin after a while I was dying to leave that behind after investing in some things that I knew would be more substantial.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1898016View attachment 1898017
i actually think she’s taking the piss out of us! Bloody monkey frog juice!
It’s all about her trauma but what about the daily trauma her kids are being inflicted with?
Hang Hang on … she’s became Meg Griffin, licking FROGS😂😂😂 I am currently waiting for a connecting flight and laughed so loud a Spanish man asked if I was ok.

Listen, if she is seriously about trauma & sorting herself out she would do it the right way, the correct way - not this tit. I hope she does get herself together and sorted for both and her kids ….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads, it's Val, she's not going to be licking any toads, she never follows through on anything.

100% she hasn't even booked it, she's read an article and then posted about it trying to show off to her hippy mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Kambo is very intense I will be interested to see how she fairs with it. They burn holes into your skin and insert the frog serum this way, you then vomit and sweat for up to 24 hours. I think she thinks she will just walk in like it’s a hair appointment lmao.

Ps sorry ex SW here and I bought a house a salon and a new nose then dipped, have literally no idea where Sal has stashed her cash from way back when :/ It was an interesting field to work in but really wears thin after a while I was dying to leave that behind after investing in some things that I knew would be more substantial.
Well she's been tit on by Arabs so I reckon having frog serum injected I ti holes in her skin is a piece of piss for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I. Laughed. So. Hard.

She slept so she's 'fAsTeD' she's a moron, she really is.

Shes an addict with no control, no interest in deep connections with anyone or anything because then you'd see how shallow she actually is.

Enjoy your toad slime, you know therapy is just as good once you stop believing your own tit.

Reactions: 19
Where’s she getting a kambo ceremony done in Liverpool, in a lock up in Bootle?! This cosmic scouser stuff is so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Creased at her being like “so I’ve got something very special planned but I’m keeping it just for top friends” then a few hours later “okay soyyyyyy I’m going to lick a frog”

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else feel she’s finally pissed off the enabler??
She hasn’t pretended to be with her kids yet? Theres been no show of Christmas presents being opened, except for her Ali express prada stinkers she bought herself.
no lunches out and she’s clearly still on the drugs

Reactions: 24
Where’s she getting a kambo ceremony done in Liverpool, in a lock up in Bootle?! This cosmic scouser stuff is so cringe.
Believe it or not they do it in a gaff in Tuebrook on Derby Lane, not far from Val, so she probs picked up a leaflet when she went for a massage and pretended that she has been interested in it for ages.

They are popping up everywhere like the Hot Yoga craze did, above shops on County Road etc lol. But it's just too ridiculous even for open-minded me, as so many of these places claim it cures cancer, eating disorders, fibro, and a whole list of illnesses (some terminal) that might attract the interest and money from the vulnerable....from those in a very bad place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Believe it or not they do it in a gaff in Tuebrook on Derby Lane, not far from Val, so she probs picked up a leaflet when she went for a massage and pretended that she has been interested in it for ages.

They are popping up everywhere like the Hot Yoga craze did, above shops on County Road etc lol. But it's just too ridiculous even for open-minded me, as so many of these places claim it cures cancer, eating disorders, fibro, and a whole list of illnesses (some terminal) that might attract the interest and money from the vulnerable....from those in a very bad place.
In all seriousness I'm extremely worried about the frogs, no doubt being bred unethically just to be killed for yet another insta fad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.