Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that NatWest is back. Its an awful look. And quite ironic considering the benefit fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but that floating dead man robot makes me piss myself 🤣🤣 in all seriousness tho imagine ditching your babies for that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont know how she has got the fuckin brass neck to be preaching about gym/ healhy life etc when shes spent the last 2 weeks of her kite!!. Absolute knob she is.

Reactions: 23
A33F8C64-6D0C-4281-BA25-47AE514B2D72.jpeg
E151254F-BF8D-4506-8CA7-CF6BF1626ED6.png

i actually think she’s taking the piss out of us! Bloody monkey frog juice!
It’s all about her trauma but what about the daily trauma her kids are being inflicted with?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she’s got all this spare cash to do these things then why doesn’t she pay for private schooling, a nicer house or at least something in a half decent area for her kids?
She’s a selfish twit

Reactions: 26
A great way to free toxins from your body is to not duck off and leave your kids to put tit into your body in the first place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh my god, what next.

Why is her life such a wild ride?!

Isn’t tickets code for coke? She must be desperate..shocked she’s written that so publicly… might have been meant for “close friends” stories 😳
100% tickets is coke.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, what next.

Why is her life such a wild ride?!

100% tickets is coke.
Well, well!! Everyday is a school day for me. I needed one more ticket for Kendall calling last summer and got some really weird replies, when I was asking them to show me proof before I parted with cash. I feel like a total divvy now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
And she’s still got a pure hard on for the robot. bleeping hell get over it lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she’s got all this spare cash to do these things then why doesn’t she pay for private schooling, a nicer house or at least something in a half decent area for her kids?
She’s a selfish twit
because then she couldn’t play the insta baddie that she is 🔥
She doesn’t give a toss about her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she washed all those outfits she wore. They were falling apart straight out the sweatshop never mind on a wash duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. I’m a sex worker and I put my kids through private school have a lovely home and a nice life. But I’m not all over social media pretending I’m something I’m not and glamourising whats a tough job. Why not just be a brass live a quiet life and provide for your kids Sallie, instead of portraying this fake image for strangers on Instagram

QUOTE="Quarrantinemadness, post: 13626105, member: 65604"]
She’s a selfish twit
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.