Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that's her mum's keys. Keyring is a L.
Yeah and it's probably her mum said she can't take her to the hospital cos she has to do the school run, but Ghislaine in her warped head thinks because she sometimes buys her mum a nice dinner she should be running around after her - conveniently forgetting Lisa is raising her actual children for her.

Reactions: 15
Theres no way lips can be dissolved and refilled in the same day?
The hyaluronidase carries on working for up to 48 hours so would dissolve any filler injected during that time 😳
If you have bad migration, it can take up to 6 weeks for the lips and channels to heal, or the filler will just go straight back to where it’s not meant to be. Not nice to have no lips when you’ve been so used to having them, but it’s necessary if you want rid of migration and actually want nice lips 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahha them lips man. Looks like when my aunty’s dog’s hole prolapses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG!! THE LIPS!! ITS A PURE PROLAPSE ON HER FACE🤣🤣🤣 WTAF HAS SHE DONE HOW CAN ANYONE WALK ABOUT WITH THEM THEY MUST BE OUT THERE BOX TO HAVE THEM LIKE THAT
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Swallowed the BS the sugar daddy gave for dumping her arse last time. She's a total geg, can't have an original thought and swallows any crap she's told and because daddy's back on the scene she disses a whole gender as untrustworthy, think you'll find your circle aren't tight Val, they're called acquaintainces . Men are the best according to Val. Having male friends who look out for you and protect you should read pay you. Its called a transaction Val.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Swallowed the BS the sugar daddy gave for dumping her arse last time. She's a total geg, can't have an original thought and swallows any crap she's told and because daddy's back on the scene she disses a whole gender as untrustworthy, think you'll find your circle aren't tight Val, they're called acquaintainces . Men are the best according to Val. Having male friends who look out for you and protect you should read pay you. Its called a transaction Val.
How many times have you seen her with a male friend? Says it all really #prossie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She claims she’s too poorly so she is staying in. I mean I had to stay in overnight after having a plate in my arm. Why would she be soooo poorly after having quite a routine operation

They are keeping her in because it’s been a late surgery or she has no1 at home to look after her (which is even more sad)

Reactions: 14
I think she was down late judging by the time she was posting on her stories but of course she will be soyyy poorly like she is the only one to have ever had surgery

Reactions: 11
Oh she only has *59 out of 90 bloods the poor thing she’s soyyyyyy I’ll (sic)
*I am not in any way medically trained so haven’t a bleeping clue what she’s on about. Unless it’s blood pressure. In which case it was a stupid way of saying it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.