Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she only has *59 out of 90 bloods the poor thing she’s soyyyyyy I’ll (sic)
*I am not in any way medically trained so haven’t a bleeping clue what she’s on about. Unless it’s blood pressure. In which case it was a stupid way of saying it.
And the wrong way round 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally missed how she broke it. What happened to it?
Apparently she was on her kids hover board but I think it’s more likely she’s been jumped again by someone she owes money too 🤣

Remember when she was glassed in her eye at a lockdown yardy party which left that scar over her brow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Apparently she was on her kids hover board but I think it’s more likely she’s been jumped again by someone she owes money too 🤣

Remember when she was glassed in her eye at a lockdown yardy party which left that scar over her brow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so bleeping erratic 🤣

No car and a broken risk...karma has its ways

Reactions: 7
56/90 bloods… what does she mean 😂 I hope she’s not saying that’s her blood pressure coz a corpse has better BP than that 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are keeping her in because she’s had a general anaesthetic and she’s got no one to pick her up and stay with her 24 hours .. they did the same to me the other week . That’s why she was having a mare about none of her girls being there for her 😂
Has Sal invented a new language?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are keeping her in because she’s had a general anaesthetic and she’s got no one to pick her up and stay with her 24 hours .. they did the same to me the other week . That’s why she was having a mare about none of her girls being there for her 😂
She means so ILL THEY'RE keeping her in.

Reactions: 4

Barb i can’t cope with your new picture, wheres Mez 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's on some sort of bleeping breakdown.
Hospital
Memes about loyalty
Music festival posts
Designer tit
Botched lips.

Her mind is like a 100mph because she had zero bleeping focus. Most of us have families, kids, jobs, actual responsibilities

Best thing for her is to duck off on a one way ticket on her own, never to be heard of again. No one likes her, her family and kids wouldn't give zero fucks about her if she fell off the face of the earth. It's all her own doing, and she deserves every bit of bad tit that comes her way
---

She's prob blagged another night for some more free drugs😆😆
Poor bleep probs can't afford her lecky and gas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooooyyy important when I need to meet my amazing Tulum family and not one soul turned up 🤣 not even your bff Salowski 😩 I werkkk so hard guyssss 💩 my priority is family isn’t that so clear to see… don’t you understand my holidays are sooo important for looking after my priorities, look how poorly I am now, but I won’t be in a week when I’m planning my next holiday to pay for my priorities…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.