Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t honestly think they lips look good…I just think she videos herself that much because she’s trying to convince herself she’s looking amazing..if Katie price has had it that means stay away as she has ruined herself!

Reactions: 13
How bleeping thick do you have to be to think that they won't still migrate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have the babies not paid her back? 😝 What a surprise.

So, she hates men, and women... So she's on her own then as per yeah?

Psychopath

Screenshot_20230209_202936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t trust anyone who put baked beans and avocado on the same plate. Swear down I think that’s the filthiest thing I’ve ever seen her do, and there is a huge amount of content to choose from eh?! Wrongun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wouldn’t trust anyone who put baked beans and avocado on the same plate. Swear down I think that’s the filthiest thing I’ve ever seen her do, and there is a huge amount of content to choose from eh?! Wrongun.
Touching each other as well 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her brain must be whirling about like a tumble dryer. A couple of weeks ago her girls were her fam. Best bunch of hooker in the world, blah, blah etc. Now they're not to be trusted? New ratgurllzzz incoming. Chose your "friends" carefully Sal, co workers are just that, people you work with. She really does not have one established relationship to fall back on after the leg humping with her little friends stops. She has turned a once pretty face into a bag of spanners with all that tit she mauls herself with. She is a deluded mess of a woman.

Reactions: 17
Think I got it wrong about her wee band of hookers in previous post. I think she can't get a lift to hospital so instead of telling person directly how disappointed she is, she just acts like passive aggressive twit on insta. Grow up Val and get a taxi.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine those lips IRL on a mid 30s woman. They aren't going to look even and youthfully plump. Especially when they've been continually messed with for at least a decade. Your mouth gets longer as you age and here will have added stretch.

Reactions: 3
I thought her car was gone, yet there are car keys here 👀 (top left of pic)

88DEB793-9393-4D4A-B3B9-07CCD2D6EF8C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard Shanes voice on the clip when they were at that venue after the dog walk. She's got her sugar daddy back ❤
---

Hence the valentine's day 'treats'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.