Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things in my life are going wrong - yeah it's called karma witch.

Reactions: 7
I see Katie Price has had that revolting lip thing done now too, why would anyone want their face to resemble a baboons arse?!👄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lmao so her lips haven’t worked very well if she’s had to get them done again. So that’s dissolving, re filler and then further filler in the space of a couple of days 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Katie Price has had that revolting lip thing done now too, why would anyone want their face to resemble a baboons arse?!👄
Lauren Goodger just had hers done . She’s taped up and looks ridiculous too
---

Lauren Goodger just had hers done . She’s taped up and looks ridiculous too
I can’t believe they actually have a piece of skin removed ! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her and Katie price has had those butterfly lips 🤣🤣

Less is more with lips. Everyone's having them dissolved as it's dated, bleeping smelly bleep

Reactions: 8
Okay so my wee Ma tried to teach me if you couldn't say anything nice not to say anything at all.. So I'm sorry mammy. What do we think Val? Think you are a certifiable lunatic thinking it's a flex to walk about in public with your face strapped up. Dysmorphia and narcissim in full view. You would be better putting the pink plastic sunnies down and going shopping for your girls from your "grind" money you head banger.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Those lips are just horrendous! They just look painful! Do men honestly find those attractive?

Reactions: 9
Her lips looks exactly the same as before. She literally can’t close them thou as they are so big. Embarrassing

Also she seems very manic

Reactions: 22
The lips are bleeping hysterical! I can’t wait to see the state of these peoples lips in years to come!

Reactions: 13
Can't afford to get her car out of the police pound or insure it but can afford to get her arse moved to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.