Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have thought the anaesthetist would struggle to get the mask on with those lips! I’d love to have heard the chat in the theatre haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh is she on about going that afterlife again. She just can’t get enough of that bleeping robot. I saw it make an appearance yesterday as well.

Who posts photos of bumbags you want haha. Just buy it if you want it who is arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d have thought the anaesthetist would struggle to get the mask on with those lips! I’d love to have heard the chat in the theatre haha
Oh so would I lol. I broke my ankle years ago and had to have it pinned and plated. All I could worry about is that I hadn't shaved my hairy big toes and the theatre staff would laugh at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh so would I lol. I broke my ankle years ago and had to have it pinned and plated. All I could worry about is that I hadn't shaved my hairy big toes and the theatre staff would laugh at them!
I had to go for an ECG last week and it wasn't until he went to put the sticky thing on my ankle that I remembered I hadn't done my post-winter leg shave yet. I embarrassingly admitted it's still too cold to remove extra insulation that leg hair provides (well that's my excuse anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In agony but still managed to go have her hair and lips done, go shopping, go for walks and lunch with Vegas, enabler and sugar daddy 🤔
Defo going to try and sue the NHS..it defo won’t be sals fault even though she was out partying, driving a car, carrying things in that arm etc. Whenever you break a bone there’s always a risk of displacement and that you will need an op at a later date, they will have told her that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Clearly that doesn’t fit Sals dramatics tho does it so it’s defo clinical negligence bleeping waste of space that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only thing she's giving for free is the clap.

She doesn't half spout some absolute shite 😂 I'm sure she still owes £400 to that single mother raising her kid, Bella - funny she is suddenly the victim when it's happened to her

Whoever took anything of her should know better, she kicked off at someone over a blag balenciaga t-shirt and kids 'Gucci' shoes.

She is a proper mentalist, who only cares about her self - her kids mean nothing to her and you can tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No mention of her kids .. just her so called “ friends “ .. I’m blessed Sal .. I’ve got to tuck all my kids into bed tonight 💙❤
They probably laughing their tits off that they still havent paid her back from Tulum, they living their best life whilst Ghislane is laid up in hospital, with no mates and just the taxi driver to keep her company on way home cos shes had car taken off her.
Shes so blessed dont ya know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That kikijay seems to struck up a friendship with nutella the estate agent. Funny how Sal didn’t get an invite to Miami 🤣

Reactions: 8
I had to go for an ECG last week and it wasn't until he went to put the sticky thing on my ankle that I remembered I hadn't done my post-winter leg shave yet. I embarrassingly admitted it's still too cold to remove extra insulation that leg hair provides (well that's my excuse anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:)
Happened to me a few months ago, I tried to explain to the nurse and she was like , hairy legs are the least of our worries, so I felt better lol

Reactions: 6
£980 for a bumbag? I’d rather make an over payment on my mortgage (because I have one) than buy such a meaningless piece of rubbish.

I’ve been wearing the same handbag for years & it’s still cool AF. Thank you Topshop #priceperwear

• Heart
So slaville no mates is in hospital after an op on her wrist, her babies send her a photo of them going to yoga in Miami and she thinks they care about her? Hahaha they are massively taking the piss out of you dick head! Literally laughing at you on the downward dog 😂😂😂

• Haha
I was nearly crying laughing last night describing to someone the week she went on her mad fitness buzz and used to leave the phone on the ground and film herself legging it up some steps in a forest and one day tripped and made the biggest deal about it limping complaining talking in hoarse baby voice 😂
Then fell off a camel and “nearly died”
She doesn’t half exaggerate does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s probably picked that style of bum bag to show us all because that’s the only one she can get on Ali express lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.