Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean i'm not a doctor, and nor am I am super spiritual tulum sharman but I'm going to say that ending up hospitalised every time you go to Tulum is due to:
All the drugs.
Not eating.
Not sleeping.
Shagging randoms.
And did I mention drugs.
And not taking care of yourself properly.
And the drugs. Mainly.
I think you could be onto something here🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to jump on here I see X-rays regular and that’s not 8 places thick lying bastard she is she fucks me off so much she literally talks out of baggy arse hole

---

It’s definitely an arm, it’s a side view of the radius and ulna

---

For once I’ll stick up for her
Even if it’s not her X-ray the twit got the right bones lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don't get is if a medic was showing you an xray of your broken bits, you'd go "Can I take a photo", would that happen? I think she's photoshopped that in don't even think the pc plugged in, the plugs on the table.
Tbf I’ve worked in a&e and it’s quite common. How else will people get their social medial sympathy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She deffo paid for that pad in Mehico and now no one is willing to give her any doh for it m

RINSED

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sat in the back of some randomers saxo going to 2kinky at the view or the paradox.

Chipping in a quid each for petrol 🙄
Omg 2Kinky!!! I went every time! And the Paradox. These threads scare me sometimes when you think you might know other tattlers in real life but will never actually know!

• Haha
View attachment 1911959
Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂
Hi!!! I havent watched Sal’s instagram for ages so missed this (tbh she always changes her insta handle and i cba to work out what it is now and she bores me anyway)

BUT, i’m a nurse and IF that is her X-Ray… how on Earth has she not mentioned she had an Angiogram????
(People have CT angiograms because of chest pain/heart attack/unexplained collapse and they can be quite traumatic procedures lol)

So either she had a coke binge which caused chest pain/collapse (we see this a lot lol) orrrrrr that isnt her X ray lmao.

Love that shes still a mess - never change Val

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So either she had a coke binge which caused chest pain/collapse (we see this a lot lol) orrrrrr that isnt her X ray lmao.

Imagine putting yourself through an angiogram because you a coke fiend 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hi!!! I havent watched Sal’s instagram for ages so missed this (tbh she always changes her insta handle and i cba to work out what it is now and she bores me anyway)

BUT, i’m a nurse and IF that is her X-Ray… how on Earth has she not mentioned she had an Angiogram????
(People have CT angiograms because of chest pain/heart attack/unexplained collapse and they can be quite traumatic procedures lol)

Would it have been when she had the alleged blood clot on her lung?

Reactions: 8
Imagine putting yourself through an angiogram because you a coke fiend 🙄
Im not joking if i had chest pains, angiogram cos of my coke addiction , i reckon that would give me a kick up the arse. I would tit myself! . But, of course we are talking about the self righteous Val here who just sails through life leaving every one else to to pick up her mess.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being on such a comedown that you dislocate / break your wrist… Sal is ALWAYS sick or has something happen to her straight after a big bender 🥴 imagine that was your life.. saddo

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait go get the cast off so she can go away again shows her priorities. Isn’t her mum helping get with the girls what she does 24/7 anyway so no change there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.