Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D797ABE4-BA4E-4B29-AC7B-223E4379E5BE.png

Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1911959
Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂
It lists all her previous scans /X-rays at the bottom.. it says she had an abdominal scan on Boxing Day 2022 .. anyone know where she was then ?

---

It lists all her previous scans /X-rays at the bottom.. it says she had an abdominal scan on Boxing Day 2022 .. anyone know where she was then ?
correction 26/12/21

---

Oh look .. here she was .. think she’s definitely nicked someone else’s X-ray 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

---

correction 26/12/21

---

Oh look .. here she was .. think she’s definitely nicked someone else’s X-ray 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Could have been the year when she was kicking off about her mum not bringing her a roast dinner to the hospital on Christmas Day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had the alleged blood clot on her lung, then flew away a couple of days after.

Reactions: 7
She’s full on lying. She would have mentioned if she had an angiogram in January last year. It’s not a great procedure. They put a catheter in a vein. Causes lots of bruising after.

Reactions: 8
It’s weird af that someone lies as much as our Sal 🤯🤯 like what does she gain from it all

Reactions: 5
That’s not a wrist? What are those bones above it that look like vertebrae
I thought that also but cause I'm not clued up wasn't sure. I thought the wrist bones would be connected to the hand bones but she's that botched her physiology would be like Stevie Wonder assembling Mrs Potato head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don't get is if a medic was showing you an xray of your broken bits, you'd go "Can I take a photo", would that happen? I think she's photoshopped that in don't even think the pc plugged in, the plugs on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our Sal, it's illegal to drive with your arm in a cast and your car insurance is invalid

Reactions: 10
So she was seriously poorly and needing hospital treatment but still found time to post half naked pics to the gram from her sick bed . The woman is so full of tit , it’s unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I mean i'm not a doctor, and nor am I am super spiritual tulum sharman but I'm going to say that ending up hospitalised every time you go to Tulum is due to:
All the drugs.
Not eating.
Not sleeping.
Shagging randoms.
And did I mention drugs.
And not taking care of yourself properly.
And the drugs. Mainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.