Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. So I struggle to do a cats eye with my liner and end up either chucking it or walking about like Claudia Winkleman, so, how on God's earth has she managed that? Full face of makeup and broken arm?? :unsure:Think she's got one of those kid's wee hospital sets that they can take the cast off and on their dolls and teddies. Somethings fishy and it's not just her knickers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If sal doesn't have full custody then surely she should be the one paying child maintenance?

Reactions: 12
I bet she’s used this .. most hospitals let you choose the colour cast you want .. I can’t see Sal going for plain , boring white if she didn’t have to 😂

Lol! Wasn't she allegedly doing arts and crafts with S one day latish last year? Papier Mache I think she said? That would fit the bill!

Reactions: 9
Posted by the girl with no friends, no custody of her children, sat at home alone with a broken arm… oh the irony 😂😂😂
82BD2EC2-A4F4-4E19-A2FD-EF7F8709763D.png

Reactions: 14
Remember that time she had a blood clot of her heart and something wrong with it and wasn’t allowed to fly but then few days later on plane like nothing happened then when she apparently fell of camel and had to fly home and use wheel chair super fast healer this one is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh dear… that’s not good. Not good at all on many levels… can you still work / go to the gym / drive / be a free wandering spirit that’s not contained by life’s rules / fly to Dubai with a broken wrist?

Suppose a quick burning of some sage & a sharman can help x
I hope that’s not her wanking hand. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a whole kink isn't there for fellas that like girls in casts. She's probably playing the part for a job

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.