Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sad as this is I can kind of understand where lisa is coming from. Dammed if she helps dammed if she doesn’t. someone in my family pretty much is raising her daughters kids too.

Yes they are enabling but at least we know S is looked after for the time being. Breaks my heart. I feel guilty if I can’t pick mine up from school cause I have to work.

Reactions: 35
cancelling passports because not going on holiday this one time? Why? Can someone please explain?😅
I think she means parents who don't pay child maintenance should have their passports cancelled 🤣 maybe big bad geds going away and this cheeky witch has a bee in her rats nest about it because we all know its Valerie who buys her kid everything 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the fucks up with her now 😖😖

Slip some rat poison down that valve and have done with the scruffy bleep. Harping on about cancelling passports whilst she's been shafted all over tulum for 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a dig at her ex who mustn't pay child maintenance.

But as our Sal earns £17k a month, imagine she would be the one paying maintenance to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coming out with some small tea tonight, so let’s just say Sals mum is pretty close with my mum! Sals Mum has accepted her fate as in being the sole career for S! First Dad takes very good care of N,(first child) and is rarely involved. Her Mum has given up trying to steer Sallie away from this life and know goes along with it for S sake! She gets benefits here and there when Sal gets a windfall which is rarely, hence the reason for so many cancelled plans! Enabler knows what she is, and

Enabler knows what she is, and protects S that’s it! If Val wants too live lavish now and again so be it, but her Mum is very aware of where it comes from! She said herself Sal will not change, because if she doesn’t keep up with Instagram she feels she’s loosing out, although she has already lost the plot!
does Sal pay maintenance for N Do u know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She alway goes on about her being the only one paying for her kids but her kids fathers probably don’t have to pay maintenance because they have 50/50 or more joint custody with Lisa.

Reactions: 13
This also looks like a temporary cast they put on before surgery to keep the bones in place . The Permanent casts are a lot neater!
I don’t get why she can’t still go? The kids if it were a legit holiday (which I know it isnt) would likely have been in ski school most days anyway, with instructors, why couldn’t Sal just sit out her skiing, and cheer them on then have dinner with them?
I know the trip was never booked, and she’s just bullshitting us and her kids. Sad sad woman

Reactions: 25
She alway goes on about her being the only one paying for her kids but her kids fathers probably don’t have to pay maintenance because they have 50/50 or more joint custody with Lisa.
Plus their dads (especially Ged) has probably never had a legitimate job so the csa wouldn't be after him as I guarantee he claims JSA

Dodgy as duck they all are

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said N was going with her school cause at first she was going on about her paying for N's trip.

She was never going, she just gegs in when it suits her to make her look so good and cultured,
she's probably fallen out with her 'mates' who's sponsors would have paid for the chalet - free ride Val wouldn't fork out for anything other than herself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.