Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to one of her posts the other day when she was bragging about giving her kids “experiences” did i blink and miss the ski trip she went on? Or was she making out her afternoon to the snowdome was a holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a ridiculous statement. It a fantastic place for a child for a holiday, beaches, sea, pools… the outdoors it’s beautiful. The Uk is also full of pweirdo?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Took my son when he was 1 island hopping, not to Phuket, it was the best holiday we have ever had
Sal .. is that you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely MANIC on her stories today. I don’t believe she has the little one with her right now in that cafe… if she has, she’s been on her phone continuously since she got up so clearly isn’t spending any time with her.

The irony of her posting tips for taking a child on holiday too 😂😂😂 The only tips she is qualified to give when it comes to children is how to lose custody of them. She’s off her head

Reactions: 15
The tiktok is erratic

'I love to travel alone with my children'

'no1 I like to take a pram for the baby, even if she's 6 years old'

'make sure you take your suitcase and a hand luggage bag'

The amount of times she says alone with a child is what makes it seem like a lie!

And apparently someone's been tracking her location from the airport

Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched her talking stories for months but just watched the restaurant one and now the one on the beach. She’s so twitchy! Is that usual for her now or is this new 😳

Reactions: 2
The tiktok is erratic

The amount of times she says alone with a child is what makes it seem like a lie!

I was just about to post this, it’s just weird as duck. Everything about the whole holiday, is weird as duck.

Reactions: 10
Still trying to figure out why she’s in Thailand for Christmas? All too bizarre for me. Has she packed her Christmas presents? Or will she just treat herself her to a spa day on Christmas Day because that’s what ALL children want on Christmas Day innit 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is deffo not there, alone, with her child.

Unless S dad/family has gone out there and she’s tagged along

Reactions: 3
This holiday has me so confused.
I reckon she’s gatecrashed the dad’s holiday.. probably kicked up such a fuss that she’d been on her own for Christmas, they’ve felt sorry for her and let her tag along .. because that kid definitely isn’t with her right now 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

The tiktok is erratic

Yeah the DWP .. wanting their universal credit back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she lost her handbag yet? That's usually a staple of her usual holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.