Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, I know she's thicker than pig tit but she must have been bombed off her tits to write such illiterate drivel. Even by her 'standards' that's absolute bleeping gibberish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t suppose it’s ever crossed her mind that the vast majority of people don’t actually buy any designer crap at all?
Is only that section of the insta crew, plastic hoes. I wouldn't have it for free. It's mass produced now anyway? I highly doubt its the same quality it once was. I'm just assuming anyway as it all looks so tacky and the opposite of what I'd call designer.

Reactions: 8
She's so thick and coked off her tits that someone could come to her door offering knock off clothes from 'goochheee' and she'd spend cash on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not in the Xmas spirt cause she does duck all with her kids for Xmas apart from guilt buying a million presents they don’t need cause she never sees them all year. If she had her kids there’s a million Xmas stuff going on at moment she’s never done the elf stuff our school has things like Xmas jumper day Xmas dinner school plays carol concerts school Xmas fairs Xmas party days definitely doesn’t have her kids otherwise we’d hear all that her youngest is still little to do all that and you never get those days back

Reactions: 9
Balenciaga are going to go bust now that Val is going to stop buying their products on DH Gate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminded me of Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s how she spells it in ali express. Wasn’t she the first to go on about it last week an now she I sayin she won’t be Gettin rid because there all the same?

Reactions: 7
That’s how she spells it in ali express. Wasn’t she the first to go on about it last week an now she I sayin she won’t be Gettin rid because there all the same?
Because she’s realised if she throws out all her fake designer stuff she will have nothing to wear 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Wtf is this mess
That's not the same jacket with the shoulder pad things... surly not she can't still be living in that 🥴. Surprised it ain't grown legs the amount that skank wears it. Doubt she washes her clothes. With all the black cum stained clothes this week 🤮. Wonder if the livingroom will be stacked with gifts this Christmas for the girls or is she still 'buying thoughtful gifts' or maybe the bunkbeds or broken holidays promises will take center stage. Vegan or meat Xmas Dinner? Family there or fake family set up. Wonder what Christmas personality Side Salad Sallie will opt for 2022 🥳 going to be a firecracker 🧨 either way 🙃

Reactions: 4
That's not the same jacket with the shoulder pad things... surly not she can't still be living in that 🥴. Surprised it ain't grown legs the amount that skank wears it. Doubt she washes her clothes. With all the black cum stained clothes this week 🤮. Wonder if the livingroom will be stacked with gifts this Christmas for the girls or is she still 'buying thoughtful gifts' or maybe the bunkbeds or broken holidays promises will take center stage. Vegan or meat Xmas Dinner? Family there or fake family set up. Wonder what Christmas personality Side Salad Sallie will opt for 2022 🥳 going to be a firecracker 🧨 either way 🙃
I can’t even remember what she did last year ? I remember the weird saga thing for new year.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even remember what she did last year ? I remember the weird saga thing for new year.
I think last year was the ring light in the kitchen, year before was the mountain of poundland presents for the little one

Reactions: 8
I think last year was the ring light in the kitchen, year before was the mountain of poundland presents for the little one
when was the hospital trip? The one where she kicked off about her mum not bringing the children in to see her, or something.

Reactions: 2
Was it the Hard Rock Hotel in Tenerife last year? Bunking in on her mum's holiday with the kid(s? Watching the hotel's crap entertainment night after night growling "Yerrrrs!" She decided not to come home with Lisa and kid(s) but bunked in some couple's room for about 4 or 5 days.

So many weird memories it's hard to put a timeline to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.