Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her fanny on display šŸ¤¢ā€¦ also imagine wanting to duck off so bad from your kids .. she should have been sterilised after her first kid .. she doesnā€™t deserve to be called a mother šŸ¤¬
I'd thought that! Maybe she's put her strings bikini on backwards

Reactions: 5
She is a patronising witch isnā€™t she. If i remember she stayed hidden in her grotty room once her ā€œfriendsā€ left her?
Sheā€™s written ā€˜whatā€™s instalā€™ instead of ā€˜whatā€™s in storeā€™. Classic Val šŸ„°

View attachment 1773577

COURSE you are going to be DJing there this time - lets add that to the list of things that you say youā€™re doing but will never happen (see working with women in prisons, writing a second book, studying, opening Tulum
clothing store, getting bunk beds, etc etc)
Wonder if this is before or after she goes slalem skiing. I mean she must basically be a pro by now. (By pro I mean professional, people! Come on!)

So this is what sheā€™ll be doing when most parents are putting out the Christmas presents. Predicting she is ill on Christmas Day with another collapsed lung (really just white Christmas fever)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cannot wait to see Salā€™s adventures in Columbia.

It has disaster written all over it šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She had no one to ground her, kids, her mum or good friends. It's a sad life to be leading

Reactions: 6
Assuming she wonā€™t see the kids for Christmas this year then? Each to their own but I donā€™t know any parent that would choose going out on Christmas Eve over staying in with their kids watching Christmas films getting all excited. I canā€™t wait to do that with my cats let alone kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Assuming she wonā€™t see the kids for Christmas this year then? Each to their own but I donā€™t know any parent that would choose going out on Christmas Eve over staying in with their kids watching Christmas films getting all excited. I canā€™t wait to do that with my cats let alone kids!
There are so many women who long for children and she drops them at every opportunity.

• Heart
Just came to post this.
Rat gurlz I hope your doing youā€™re reasears on the sane owened brands as balensiga

ffs that hurt me to spell that all wrong. Thick twit, she should spend some money on a phone with spell check
Sheā€™s trolling us now surelyā€¦nobody is that thick. TBF itā€™s that badly spelt I donā€™t even think the spell check would have a clue what she was trying to say šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t suppose itā€™s ever crossed her mind that the vast majority of people donā€™t actually buy any designer crap at all?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.