Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's absolutely mortified that it's been posted here mwahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE duck IS SHE ON ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHA

This has honestly made my day , she makes me feel good about myself she’s that around the bend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another morning, another bedroom for ol' Shagnasty.

SN1.png
SN2.png

Is she watching Dumber and Dumber??? Oh the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
CASHSEXUAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck off Sal, sat in your lonely hotel room, eating some poor fuckers leftovers with tap water disguised as champagne whilst the stunning, high class prostitutes are making thousands.

She is rotten to the core ain't she🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like she keeps posting about how amazing this holiday has been but A. She’s trying to convince herself and B. It’s been such a boring holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There wasn’t one part of her birthday that looked amazing, I can honestly say she looked like she had more fun on the camel day out than the past week touring Dubai hotel rooms!

Reactions: 19
There wasn’t one part of her birthday that looked amazing, I can honestly say she looked like she had more fun on the camel day out than the past week touring Dubai hotel rooms!
If I had an amazing time away I'd be too busy to post anything.

She's spent half the time watching TV in the room, eating leftovers from the bins. Scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Oh Sal you never fail 😂😂😂 what a bleeping head she is…no wonder she’s spent the last 24 hours in her hotel room. It’s not even like it was in the slightest bit funny…the only thing people are laughing at is her 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

noooooo please this is THE most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever set eyes on 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.