Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her lips look like they are about to bust off her face on that flight? Is it the air pressure?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been posted but Ryan Ungi what ever his make up surname was has been arrested

he’s the one Sallie was seeing and had to move away from Liverpool because of… it’s in the metro about his imprisonment

Reactions: 14
People who actually use chauffeurs don't need to go on the beg ask randoms on Insta cos they already know who to speak to. Better get downloading Uber Sal, good thing you've got wifi on the plane 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, so she's been spending her amaaaazing trip tagging and messaging this dodgy lot to get featured.

BIB2.png
BIB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chauffeur for when you get off the plane. Ffs Val stop it please. Wonder who she’s trying to impress.
Sure given your track record you’ll probably miss the flight anyway Sal?

Reactions: 10
Her tattoos are so dated and trashy why anyone pays for her services is beyond me. Ugly insidse and out.

*I like tattoos, have plenty myself, nothing against anyone with them but hers are pure trampy*

Reactions: 11
Chauffeur for when you get off the plane. Ffs Val stop it please. Wonder who she’s trying to impress.
Sure given your track record you’ll probably miss the flight anyway Sal?
I was wondering if the man who paid for her has arranged her a chauffeur - and now she’s acting like she can afford one on a whim. Cue photos of her in a private car gushing about how amazing her life is…

I was wondering if the man who paid for her has arranged her a chauffeur - and now she’s acting like she can afford one on a whim. Cue photos of her in a private car gushing about how amazing her life is…
Yeah good thinking.. coz she definitely can’t afford one. Natwest Metro bank Val.

Reactions: 8
Just Google it!
I'm sure many executive chauffer companies will be following Sallie, awaiting her business to take her to the council estate 🥴

National express for Val. That's if she could afford that

Her tattoos are so dated and trashy why anyone pays for her services is beyond me. Ugly insidse and out.

*I like tattoos, have plenty myself, nothing against anyone with them but hers are pure trampy*
100% agree. Compare hers to becky holt who is covered head to toe,but actually done a lot better

Could she not have just used the emirate’s chauffeur service then no? OK HUN
Most vile lips I’ve ever seen in my life

• Haha
If she’s travelling business class on Emirates as the pics suggest; then the chauffeur transfer in included?

Was just gonna say this. Up to 70mile radius from Manchester airport, for business and 1st class passengers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could she not have just used the emirate’s chauffeur service then no? OK HUN
Most vile lips I’ve ever seen in my life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.