Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she expected a few grand from this trip, but the customer blew her off. "What are thooooose on her face?"

I noticed the girl from the first day was getting boxes and boxes of red roses and gifts and all Val got was a robbed water bottle the entire stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone is deffo getting an IOU for xmas while she fucks off on holiday.

Also Val riddle me this - why broadcast that on your public page? Why not save it for your close friends list or even your private insta???

Reactions: 14
Wow okay this really irritates me.

The fact that she takes drugs, drinks and shags randoms to find her lifestyle but fails to acknowledge this. She literally blames everyone but herself.
🤬

Reactions: 15
Errr no, you got shamed for getting coked up whilst looking after your child and trying to stab your ex partner whilst he videoed it… bit of a difference?
Personality histrionic borderline disorder 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

What bleeping idiotic doctor made up this disorder. More like she has no self control, self awareness, takes drugs and has no maternal instincts whatsoever.

See you on the school run at 8am val 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personality histrionic borderline disorder 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

What bleeping idiotic doctor made up this disorder. More like she has no self control, self awareness, takes drugs and has no maternal instincts whatsoever.

See you on the school run at 8am val 🥴🥴
Good point.
When it's all the worst characteristics of personality, it's clinical and is a disorder :unsure:
I wonder, if you're an honest, productive, kind, selfless, charitable member of society you have a personality disorder? :rolleyes:

I think sometimes it gives some people an excuse to carry on being a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s clear she doesn’t have her kids full time and social won’t give back two kids to someone who fucks off all time on these trips. The kids are probably at an age now where they don’t want to even see her cause they are that used to her pissing off. Her teenage daughter is at an age where she can see all this knows it isn’t right at least Sophie may Dickinson takes her kids everywhere always with her. She just needs to stop with the full time parent card when it’s clear she isn’t

Reactions: 10
Eeee though I hate to think what SMD kids have been exposed too, I don’t think she’s much better.

Reactions: 22
Eeee though I hate to think what SMD kids have been exposed too, I don’t think she’s much better.
If anything it’s better to do a Sal and duck off to dirty jobs without your kids than drag them around like SMD I bet they’ve seen soo much 😥 poor kids have no life! Atleast sals kids know she’s a hole she clearly doesn’t care and goes away at every chance 🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.