Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder how the kids of all these OF girls feel about it, especially the ones whose parents run to the media screaming how people are just jealous etc

Reactions: 13
Bet he saw the real Sal ( unfiltered ) and did a runner 🏃🏻‍♂️

( bit behind with my post 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
Imagine spending your birthday getting tit on by an Arab in Dubai then spending the money on a pair of sunglasses and a coffee table that looks like
It’s been in a house fire. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks like a really tit cheap massage table that's melted and broke 🤣🤣🤣 someone somewhere is having a laugh 😁 she always has to be extra lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeee though I hate to think what SMD kids have been exposed too, I don’t think she’s much better.

At least our Sal girls aren't exposed to unsavoury behaviour and grooming, says something

Reactions: 6
She got a table that looks like her face and tits melted and all over the place 😩

Wasn’t she getting a white couch? Must be on the same van as the bunk beds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.