Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is miles nicer than when she had her breakdown. Her ex used to say how messy she was.

I guess that’s one thing she’s sorted out. She probably thinks this means she has her life together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Home cooked !!! All she’s done is put shop bought food on a plate 🤦🏼‍♀️. Bet she doesn’t even know how to turn the oven on 😂

Looks like something out of I'm a Celebrity, anuses and eyeballs all over the gaff.

Nice to see she bought herself a new pair of tits, I wouldn't have noticed the difference.

new tits.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a basic witch
Do they even have Marksies in Tuebrook?
And does anyone care where she shops? bleeping bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was suppose to go to Ibeeefa but am skint as duck and my cunts dried up!
Don’t choke on you M&S food paid buy your PIP claim!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have been at the Liverpool Shopping Park on Edge Lane. I can just imagine all the side-eyes she's been getting, lol.
Bet she walked round on the phone like those VERY IMPORTANT people you get on trains, hello yes I’m just on the train calling you about this really important case that I’m dealing with because I’m really important.
Except Sal will be yes I’m just in Marksies doing my weekly shop, I only ever shop in Marksies because I’m super wealthy and only like to eat the finer things in life in my rented flat in Tuebrook.
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its like she never left the mindset of flexing your Jane Norman carrier bag for your PE kit at school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe some slave for DHgateis currently cutting up tiny pieces of tin foil for her to look a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.