Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FD0C961A-B0A2-442A-977E-8651482958AA.jpeg

Sals style icon 🤣🤣
I bet you some Percy pigs that she’s the one that’s been seeing PK… not the actual PK obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unpacking a Smeg kettle on insta, oh my our Sal, you have finally reached dizzy heights

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They pay well those punters in Dubai don’t they? New smeg kettle! new framed picture! fuking hell I’m dead jealous 🥴🥴🥴🥴
They had smeg kettles & toasters in tk maxx last week, its not the flex she thinks it is 🤣

She only showed us the picture on the wall so we could see her garden 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I also think its sal that's been sleeping with p.k

Is she not friends with SMDickson anymore ?
I thought pk was with that girl that looks like a bloke ?SMDs mate.

Well , Sal falls out with everyone so it wouldnt surprise me if her n soph werent 'besties' still🙄

Reactions: 1
Can't remember what thread it was on but Val and SMD had a pretty public fall-out without even mentioning eachother's names, on their stories.

Wonky Tits and PK are no more since she found out he was sleeping with someone else about two weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't remember what thread it was on but Val and SMD had a pretty public fall-out without even mentioning eachother's names, on their stories.

Wonky Tits and PK are no more since she found out he was sleeping with someone else about two weeks ago.
Ooooh bloody hell didnt realise that.
Wouldnt surprise me if our Sal was in the thick of it all!

Reactions: 4

Is there a thread on these two?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Sal on live an p.k was watching while she was sayin she has a secret boyfriend ? How dose she find the time from sittin in the gym for hours running all her business and being a mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t Sal on live an p.k was watching while she was sayin she has a secret boyfriend ? How dose she find the time from sittin in the gym for hours running all her business and being a mum?
I mean I know at least one we could knock off that would free up a lot of time for someone with no ties 😂

• Haha
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
Omg I’ve never felt so much second hand embarrassment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.